• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
First thing that comes to mind...
nike-lebron-x-lava-4.jpg

I like em minus the speckles

abubakr shaheed abubakr shaheed sites like citygear, jimmyjazz, eastbay all have no tax for me.

other sites like sneakerhead, pickyourshoes, and citysole are also tax free but they cook you on prices for a lot of shoes.

My top 3:
1. KP - when my parents stopped by my place to have dinner, they couldn't stop raving about how nice the shoe was. My parents hate all my shoes, so when they say something nice about a pair, then that says a a lot.

2. MN - carbon fiber!! When the XIs first dropped, the silhouette reminded me of the Flightposite 1s. The carbon fiber 1s are still one of my grails. Kinda fitting for me to cop the MNs to act as a placeholder.

3. Away - didn't like the red at first, but seeing them in person, it really jumps out at you. Still wouldn't cop em though. I'll save my money for some IDs

1) KPs (by far)

2) MN

3) Don't really want to add a 3rd but if I had to...FI/TW/Aways. Those 3 are all equally decent, but not really great.

Be careful with lancer customs. No customer service at all. They'll ship at there own pace even if that means a month or more. Took almost a month to get my gold ones from them even after I tried contacting them about my order and got no response.
Easy on dude...it is not his full time job.  He may be a little on the less timely side, but the locks for the price are worth it.  doubt your laces were any less tight...def not so loose that you needed to hit dude like that.  You got your locks...

Last edited:

Easy on dude...it is not his full time job.  He may be a little on the less timely side, but the locks for the price are worth it.  doubt your laces were any less tight...def not so loose that you needed to hit dude like that.  You got your locks...
I agree with both but the quality is worth the drama and the few times I talked to him he atleast kept me in the loop and I can say without a doubt that I would buy from him again

Via @OSUBeaversFB
Very nice.  The speckles make the shoe IMO.  Guessing these are an ID or custom?  Since I don't ID, I won't be owning them either way.

What it amounts to is a bunch of BS at the end of the day. This hobby is one of the few where the consumer begs retailers/Nike to take their money.  Sad.
I think about this almost daily fam. Truly depressing to see the lengths people have gone to for the ability to spend money
tired.gif
It's just wild.  There are times where I enjoy the thrill of the chase, but Nike has taken it to another level entirely.  For goodness sake, have an affair act like an adult for once. 
laugh.gif

damn fnl sold out of the KP.. had a size 10 in my cart too for my friend didn't wanna answer his cell

oh well you snooze u loose

Lebrons are almost always excluded on the big name sites for discounts.. i never get anythign from finishline anymore between taxes and shipping fees, its not worth the winners circle cards imo. 

just got my MN and these are beautiful. Don't know why people were saying the carbon print felt cheap when it has some texture on the armorposite and feels very nice. Don't think they would put actual carbon fiber all along the upper of the shoe lol. Not even mad at the retail price I paid when these are just top quality with all the latest basketball tech rolled up in one shoe.

Back
Top Bottom