Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
14sfuar.jpg

These don't remind me of the red carpets I know

I thought it would be easy to find a gs pair of KP somehwerw but I can't. Any place y'all know of got em? I need a 5.5

What is up next on the horizon past the Christmas, Dunkman, and Grafitti? Thinking about just going the ID route, hate that wait though.

What is up next on the horizon past the Christmas, Dunkman, and Grafitti? Thinking about just going the ID route, hate that wait though.
Well there's:

BHM (seen)

ASG (unseen)

HWC/Creamsicle (seen)

and a couple of color codes floating around for others. I'm still on the fence for the BHMs but everything else we've seen so far is a pass for me

You guys want to know what my pet peeve is...?  Getting off work early to make sure you are home to get a package...only to find that by 8:00, the UPS update says "First Attempt Made at 7:22- customer was not available on the 1st attempt."  I been home since 4:00pm...sitting on the couch, waiting on my MNs.  UPS never knocked and they didn't leave a note on my door.  Never came. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
^^^ yeah, that grinds my gears too.

You can pick them up from the facility tonight when the driver returns if you call em asap and tell them to hold it. That's pretty much how i do it nowadays to avoid ish like that

You can pick them up from the facility tonight when the driver returns if you call em asap and tell them to hold it. That's pretty much how i do it nowadays to avoid ish like that
Thanks...if only i could find a number for the facility to make sure they are still open.  Dont want to waste my gas.

You guys want to know what my pet peeve is...?  Getting off work early to make sure you are home to get a package...only to find that by 8:00, the UPS update says "First Attempt Made at 7:22- customer was not available on the 1st attempt."  I been home since 4:00pm...sitting on the couch, waiting on my MNs.  UPS never knocked and they didn't leave a note on my door.  Never came. :smh:  
Same here, I've heard they do that on the busiest nights of the year. Don't even bother trying to deliver to the later stops. I've had that happen for boxes that needed no signature. No bueno.

Thanks...if only i could find a number for the facility to make sure they are still open.  Dont want to waste my gas.
The pick ups are still done while the regular retail operations are done for the day. They'll even call you and tell you what time to come in.

You guys want to know what my pet peeve is...?  Getting off work early to make sure you are home to get a package...only to find that by 8:00, the UPS update says "First Attempt Made at 7:22- customer was not available on the 1st attempt."  I been home since 4:00pm...sitting on the couch, waiting on my MNs.  UPS never knocked and they didn't leave a note on my door.  Never came. :smh:  
Got trolled like that by UPS when I got my Kings Pride's from DSG. Said they attempted delivery to my job while I was sitting in my truck waiting since we had just closed. Luckily I saw the truck across the street and was able to show my ID to the driver to pick them up. But the driver straight lied about attempting delivery. I have hated dealing with UPS ever since they "lost" my black and red Jordan 6's a few years ago.

Part of me wants to hop in the car...i could be there in 15 minutes...but another part of me feels like they probably closed at 8.  I want my MNs now!!!

Same here, I've heard they do that on the busiest nights of the year. Don't even bother trying to deliver to the later stops. I've had that happen for boxes that needed no signature. No bueno.

this and other ups complaints above are exactly why i have all my shipments sent to my job, they are there on a daily basis and my driver would never try pulling that BS on me lol. aside from the fact that the local hub is right down the road from me

That happen to me before but the real funny part was I seen the truck waited for the delivery guy to come my way I waited all day too seen him get out take a package to someones house he got back in the truck skirted off I said well damn maybe it was the wrong truck nope it was him the assclown didn't know I was stalking waiting for my kix he was late wanted to go home I guess so I go back to check tracking well what do you know there is an update saying I wasn't available and a notice was left wtf is that straight lying unless he had a invisible cloak on and past me at the door or his name is Bart Allen and he moves at the speed of light I called UPS so fast I think it was closed but called again the next morning and let them know about what happened and told them I seen the truck and driver well I never seen that guy ever again wonder what happened no I don't not really lol

Last edited:
Has anyone's sports authority order come in yet? I've been tracking it daily and it still says label has been created , so I'm assuming it hasn't even been shipped

Back
Top Bottom