Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
this and other ups complaints above are exactly why i have all my shipments sent to my job, they are there on a daily basis and my driver would never try pulling that BS on me lol. aside from the fact that the local hub is right down the road from me

This. I also have everything sent to my job. The driver knows me and even tries to guess what sneaker I picked up this time :lol:

First thing that comes to mind...
nike-lebron-x-lava-4.jpg

I like em minus the speckles
Loved these last year. First saw them on Lebron's feet against the Knicks in MIA, and was a must cop. Looked great thru my binoculars lol 
nerd.gif

tried on the miami nights for the first time

didnt like it as much as i thought i would, but its still pretty good

idk whats up but i feel like the forefoot sits higher than the heel

tried on the miami nights for the first time

didnt like it as much as i thought i would, but its still pretty good

idk whats up but i feel like the forefoot sits higher than the heel

its the lunarlon... most of your body weight is on top of your heel and will sink into the overly thick lunarlon... just my guess

Last edited:
Has anyone's sports authority order come in yet? I've been tracking it daily and it still says label has been created , so I'm assuming it hasn't even been shipped
got my pair on Monday or Tuesday. cant remember... soo many packages been coming in but I think it was Monday.

I mean, you can argue the fraud part.
nike does have a system in place for the returns and as long as you don't abuse it then you are fine. they scan your drivers license and after like 2 or 3 in a 90 day period, they put on the receipt you cant do a return without a receipt for a while.
nike outlets give less than retail because that's what they will sell it at. usually, items are marked for quick sale because its not supposed to be in the inventory anyways.
nike stores will give you whatever the price comes up as. for the MN, it should be retail plus tax.
Footlocker and co accept returns without receipts. most of the time they want you to do an exchange instead of giving you a gift card. its the managers decision at the end of the day.
Without a receipt, they won't do a return over $100 retail anyway. If it's a Lebron, KD, Kobe, apparel, anything... they won't do a return without receipt.
Yes they will.

@bigj505
 Did you get your Sports Authority package yet? Waiting to see if they are KP or Gammas...
Yup definitely KP. I already apologized for the false alarm but the apology was for to everyone except for you. :D

Last edited:
This. I also have everything sent to my job. The driver knows me and even tries to guess what sneaker I picked up this time :lol:

when he delivered all my pairs of taxis he said "yeah you have boxes, you always have something to deliver!"

Signed up for the Christmas' last night at HOH.  Not too much hype on these yet, prolly cuz of the gammas and all the other stuff releasing right now.  Hopefully I can snag a pair, the lady working said more people have been asking about the KD's actually.  

On a side note Nike is messin up with all these releases at once theres gonna be lots of kids with no presents under the tree but their parents will have some new kicks lol

Signed up for the Christmas' last night at HOH.  Not too much hype on these yet, prolly cuz of the gammas and all the other stuff releasing right now.  Hopefully I can snag a pair, the lady working said more people have been asking about the KD's actually.  

On a side note Nike is messin up with all these releases at once theres gonna be lots of kids with no presents under the tree but their parents will have some new kicks lol

LOL heck no my daughter gettin kicks just like daddy!

yea... I took care of my fam then went to work on da kicks... heck, 90% of my xmas gifts are shoes every year. everyone loves shoes for xmas :pimp:

I want another pair of these eventually. I've been enjoying these so damn much on court and as a part of my rotation. Once broken in they're such a treat man.

Back
Top Bottom