Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I don't feel any which way about complex.

I occasionally read their articles, but I'm curious as to how you feel complex tries to scrutinize the sneaker community?

As far as I can see, they have a pretty in depth section on their website where they do entire write ups explaining the stories behind different people chasing down grails, what kicks are being worn around the office. They have that show with Clark Kent, which brings on guest like bobbito, spike lee, jbf customs, Ronnie Fieg etc.

They seem to appreciate the sneaker culture just fine to me.

JW
http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2012/09/10-signs-youre-a-lame-sneakerhead/

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2013/03/12-things-that-dont-make-you-a-sneakerhead/

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2013/09/signs-youre-a-sneakerhead/

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2013/11/why-it-sucks-to-be-a-sneakerhead-in-college/

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2013/12/10-scariest-things-that-could-happen-to-a-sneakerhead/

It's like they low-key want to bash the stereo-type meanwhile still supporting the movement, I feel like as a strong outlet for streetwear news these small articles are useless and generally terrible to read. 

Last edited:
Yeah once these are broken in they are easily one of the greatest basketball shoes of all time. I don't think there's a coincidence that the Miami heat haven't lost a game since lebron switched to wearing these permently. Lebron knows about that godly feel :pimp:

It's like they low-key want to bash the stereo-type meanwhile still supporting the movement, I feel like as a strong outlet for streetwear news these small articles are useless and generally terrible to read. 

I don't really take any of this "sneakerhead" bs seriously, so I don't take any offense to their post about how a "sneakerhead" should conduct himself.

At the end of the day, it's just buying shoes that I like

...for me atleast.

I got denied :frown:. I have a sz 10 aways that I got from citygear but need a 9.5. Went 2 ftl and they wouldn't stock locate a pair to exchange

I got denied :frown:. I have a sz 10 aways that I got from citygear but need a 9.5. Went 2 ftl and they wouldn't stock locate a pair to exchange

it would be easier you just exchange what they have in store....most of these FTL employees don't want to go thru all the troubles to exchange something you don't have receipt for and then stock locate.

Last edited:
MIami Night IX >>>>> XI. That's not to say the XI isn't a nice shoe because it is. Those magenta laces... :pimp:

MIami Night IX >>>>> XI. That's not to say the XI isn't a nice shoe because it is. Those magenta laces... :pimp:

Yea I've got both, but I see myself wearing my XI's more than I did my IX's. I think it has to do with how stupid the fit was on the 9's. Really needed that 13.5... :smh:

Yea I've got both, but I see myself wearing my XI's more than I did my IX's. I think it has to do with how stupid the fit was on the 9's. Really needed that 13.5...
mean.gif
I'm with ya, I loved so many of the colorways on the IX's (Canons, MN's, Big Bangs, Freegums) but I hate the way the IX fits my foot, just doesn't work for me, no matter what size I go with.  The X and XI's fit me much better, and I've bought more colorways because of it.  I only have Canons and Big Bangs left in the IX's, got rid of the rest because of the way the fit bothered me. 

Last edited:
Miami Nights Set Complete..... :smokin

Don't know which of the two I like better thou...

@Sneakermane you need follow your boy on Instagram @bluek_flywalker your sneaker pics is looking as crazy as mine! (Crazier than mine to be honest lol) I'm trying to follow & have every NT member up here follow me back who has a IG also! I need more NT'ers on my IG lol
Respect

You guys want to know what my pet peeve is...?  Getting off work early to make sure you are home to get a package...only to find that by 8:00, the UPS update says "First Attempt Made at 7:22- customer was not available on the 1st attempt."  I been home since 4:00pm...sitting on the couch, waiting on my MNs.  UPS never knocked and they didn't leave a note on my door.  Never came. 
mean.gif
you gotta get em held at the UPS service center right after you get your shipped email. I dont trust the UPS drivers or the people around me to simply leave my packages and letting them sit. UPS has the worst drivers and the worst service ever.

@Sneakermane you need follow your boy on Instagram @bluek_flywalker your sneaker pics is looking as crazy as mine! (Crazier than mine to be honest lol) I'm trying to follow & have every NT member up here follow me back who has a IG also! I need more NT'ers on my IG lol
Respect

Got ya, Fam....

Back
Top Bottom