Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
imo theyre THE most comfortable basketball shoes ever. in fact, ive never owned a pair of shoes i was more comfortable in period. i only had 4 pairs and 3 of em were for hooping. 2/3 have lost like 80% of their traction. i need more Xs but theyve dried up *sigh*

I found the LeBron 8 v1's to be the most comfortable. Like walking on a pillow top sole

because that insole was like 8 inches tall :lol:

imo theyre THE most comfortable basketball shoes ever. in fact, ive never owned a pair of shoes i was more comfortable in period. i only had 4 pairs and 3 of em were for hooping. 2/3 have lost like 80% of their traction. i need more Xs but theyve dried up *sigh*

THIS

Love my 10's :smokin

The 8s were very comfortable, the only pair of shoes I brought to Europe on my honeymoon cuz I knew they'd hold up great. I must say the X ids amazing as well, a and the XI seems to feel great but I've only tried em on, haven't worn my forging irons yet

The comfort level definitely got back on track with the X and XI. 
I agree with the X, but not the XI. I don't know about the other wide foot guys, but these things are crushing me in the toebox.

...But they look so good that i'm buying them up anyways lol

Anywhere I can find the miami nights sz13 for retail………..on the Finishline restock my order wasn't complete. They can't find the shoes and gave me a $20.00 gift card. I really want the shoes tho

try to phone order from Macy's 34th st location ask for men's FinishLine department

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-135.jpg.html

smokin.gif
love the affect on the forging irons swoosh

I agree with the X, but not the XI. I don't know about the other wide foot guys, but these things are crushing me in the toebox.

...But they look so good that i'm buying them up anyways lol
My feet are about as narrow as they come and the toe box is still kind of snug on the XI for me.

Yeah, FNL were installed into a number of Macys. Apparently their sales have been good so maybe they can get good product in different locations :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom