Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anywhere I can find the miami nights sz13 for retail………..on the Finishline restock my order wasn't complete. They can't find the shoes and gave me a $20.00 gift card. I really want the shoes tho

I just hurt my leg and won't be able to hoop for a month or so. do you guys think the resale for these will stay around 250$ or should I get em now before they inflate

Cmon Kobe, we know this is you....i hurt my leg....cmon man......you know these won't be available for that long, go get them....I knew you were going to rock the Lebron 11......see you back on the court in 6 weeks

Got my size 15's but the right shoe was all #&*ed up
mean.gif

15 sold out everywhere...not even an eBay listing. Guess I'll just roll with it 'cause I like the shoe but c'mon Nike. $200!

haven't been following this thread as much as i used too... you guys think the christmas brons will be a difficult cop online come the 26th?

haven't been following this thread as much as i used too... you guys think the christmas brons will be a difficult cop online come the 26th?

The Christmas pack will sell well (they always do), but I don't know if "difficult" would be the right word.

I doubt you'll need Optimus Prime to be able to grab a pair. Just be ready the morning they drop if you're buying online...

Anywhere I can find the miami nights sz13 for retail………..on the Finishline restock my order wasn't complete. They can't find the shoes and gave me a $20.00 gift card. I really want the shoes tho

Not sure if they will take a phone order but HoH in sacramento has a 13 retail, had it last night if it helps

THE FLAT FOOTED ASPECT OF THE XI… I DO NOT LIKE
word. ive been searchin around for more pairs of the X model since all my traction is wearing off on my pairs. all of em like 200+ even for the no hype models in a size 13. SMHHHHHH. im hoping wishing and praying that they bring back the bubble for the elite model

Last edited:
word. ive been searchin around for more pairs of the X model since all my traction is wearing off on my pairs. all of em like 200+ even for the no hype models in a size 13. SMHHHHHH. im hoping wishing and praying that they bring back the bubble for the elite model

The X's were so underrated when they were out, good thing I stocked up on them. They're one of THE most comfortable basketball shoes ever made to this date, and that's saying a lot. Like pillows, with springs.

Last edited:
The X's were so underrated when they were out, good thing I stocked up on them. They're one of THE most comfortable basketball shoes ever made to this date, and that's saying a lot. Like pillows, with springs.
+100. just copped  some ds carbons for a steal. Couple more xs on my list.

imo theyre THE most comfortable basketball shoes ever. in fact, ive never owned a pair of shoes i was more comfortable in period. i only had 4 pairs and 3 of em were for hooping. 2/3 have lost like 80% of their traction. i need more Xs but theyve dried up *sigh*

imo theyre THE most comfortable basketball shoes ever. in fact, ive never owned a pair of shoes i was more comfortable in period. i only had 4 pairs and 3 of em were for hooping. 2/3 have lost like 80% of their traction. i need more Xs but theyve dried up *sigh*
Snekershows eBay & buying/selling pages on FB you'd be surprised where you can find them, most often retail or just around it

I found the LeBron 8 v1's to be the most comfortable. Like walking on a pillow top sole

Back
Top Bottom