Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I know weve seen plenty pics of these but one more wont hurt 

nthat.gif

Last edited:

Kings Pride are the best Lebron XIs... Im mad I missed out
agreed, i saw forging iron on feet and they looked pretty hot but....kp is really my fave. just returned my second pair to nikestore though, can't be copping and stocking a $200 shoe.

All the restocks of Aways came soon as I back tracked and started looking for them too, finally I have perfect timing for once in my life :lol:

Last edited:
I still think that graffiti colorway is dope. If I didn't settle with the MNs then I would most definitely cop those. Can't see myself owning more than 1 pair of 11s. I think its more of an abstract art type of print than graffiti which makes it dope.

agreed, i saw forging iron on feet and they looked pretty hot but....kp is really my fave. just returned my second pair to nikestore though, can't be copping and stocking a $200 shoe.

Yea I see what you mean. I want to but after I use my VIP card at champs to get $20 off

Yea I see what you mean. I want to but after I use my VIP card at champs to get $20 off

that $20 doesn't amount to much if you have to pay sales tax vs $200 with free shipping and no tax.

just food for thought.

They are in stock in champs in my area. They have my size in stock and I know someone who works in foot locker to get a discount as well

quote name="bigj505" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-updated-released-dates-11-30-christmas-sat-12-26/19020#post_19349546"]
that $20 doesn't amount to much if you have to pay sales tax vs $200 with free shipping and no tax.

just food for thought.[/quote]

Jj has 20% off but they excludes the aways :frown:. PYS has 25% off going on and they have 1 9.5 sz gammas available

Back
Top Bottom