Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
paypal will ALWAYS favor the buyers side. Unless you have obvious proof of course.

its really easy to scam someone thats selling the code. 

If anyone has a code, I am willing to buy a code for the lebron 11s, I am really in need guys, I would love if someone could help me out, pm me or something, I am paypal ready. Where are the kind souls out there :smile:

Just left shiekh shoe store in Cali they had the MN full run in the store. Don't know if they do discounts. Kinda funny how the footlocker in the same mall didn't get the MN at all but shiekh did. He claimed they were online as well. But no discounts with this store.

how can someone be so thirsty for something they have never even seen yet?

ik its because they're limited..but still.

Last edited:
Exactly the point, it is mystery dawg, and there were "images" that lebron wore em at the beginning of the year which matched the style code of the 2k14 ones

lolz @ the people who  slept on the MN ... so many salty people in my store yesterday & today.

some stores come monday morning will get a few more select sizes in so make those calls, your welcome.

imo the hottest 3 colors go

KP>Away>MN

Great..Now my save might be corrupted. Everytime I load it's in a game and when I finish the game it errors me out. Any help or experiences?

let me get that code bruh..  thanks
werent you close to getting one ?
not even 
laugh.gif
 i was only like 20 something games in

Last edited:
if your selling a code you best believe you will get scammed. All i gotta tell paypal is you didnt ship it or it didnt work. you better do it as a gift or in person.

2k14s are the first shoe I've seen so many people openly admit to only being interested in based on it being limited.

It wasn't that long ago when ppl were too ashamed to show thirst for limited shoes only

I know not everyone feels that way and some just love the XIs enough to preorder a mystery pair.

But it's funny how things change.

After I pick up the Gamma Blue Jordan 11's from Footlocker this Saturday, I'll get a $25 dollars off my next purchase from Footlocker. So considering my local Footlockers will be carrying the Christmas Lebron's I'm going to be paying $175!

So I still have not heard back from 2k about my missing lebron code email. they got back to me on Tuesday saying they need more info but then never got back to me. Hoping they get back Monday but today their support twitter was full of Christmas party pics so im not thinking theyll be up and at em tomorrow morning.

Anyway if anyone wants to hook me up with a code that would be awesome and make me feel better about this mess.

Miami nights look great in pics. Looking forward to mine from Finishline.

Last edited:
If the 2k14 are those fruity pebbles, I will sell mines to anyone for retail. Not feeling those at all. I really doubt that's the shoe though.

Man, I decided to try to double up on the MN. There wasn't one store that had my 11.5. Every store had the 12 but I don't like how it fits (too much toe space).

Man, I decided to try to double up on the MN. There wasn't one store that had my 11.5. Every store had the 12 but I don't like how it fits (too much toe space).
Im a size 11 but with the way these are cut i needed the 11.5 .. rare size. I got my KP 11 and until i tried on my aways i realized i needed the 11.5 now i cant find a KP
mean.gif

Most stores only get one 11.5 if not zero in a full size run

Back
Top Bottom