Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Im a size 11 but with the way these are cut i needed the 11.5 .. rare size. I got my KP 11 and until i tried on my aways i realized i needed the 11.5 now i cant find a KP:smh:

Most stores only get one 11.5 if not zero in a full size run

I tried the first three or four color ways in store in size 11.5 and 12. My TTS feels a little snug but better than the toe space in size 12.

I slept on the MN though. I bought a pair online and didn't want to bother going to the store and use the military discount.

well guess i should pop up in this thread and tell everybody that on december 31 two lebron xi are releasing as well as two kd vi.

i saw them on the associate release calender, i know one of the lebron's is the dunkman which leave another lebron to be seen.

So I finished my 60th game and I'm still not starting and no Nike deal (got the champs one though).  Rating is 89 and I'm averaging about 30 points a game.  Anyone know what I need to do?  I was already traded to another team where I'm still on the bench.

Played 60 games in 3 days which is insane and don't really feel like playing anymore unless there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  

:pimp: Would be instacop. Hell, I'd settle for gold option to be available on ID.

Wore my MNs today:
BQCYf1r.jpg

My current XI rotation ... Holding off on the model until the V2 comes out

Hottest 3 colors that have came out imo

Great quality, and lunar is super comfy but THERE IS a break in period without a doubt, couple few wears is not comfy on the toebox/sides

I always thought a fan photoshopped it Lebron  saw it then posted to his twitter

cause it has the same liner and design on the armorposite as the TW

Yeah that pic is photoshopped, but LeBron's tweet hints that there might be a SVSM colourway in the works

So I finished my 60th game and I'm still not starting and no Nike deal (got the champs one though).  Rating is 89 and I'm averaging about 30 points a game.  Anyone know what I need to do?  I was already traded to another team where I'm still on the bench.

Played 60 games in 3 days which is insane and don't really feel like playing anymore unless there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  
did you stick with your friend agent, or the other slime ball agent? 

patience is a virtue young grasshoper.. I would seriously wait until they released.. you may love em, and kick yourself for selling them, and I wouldnt be surprised if they were worth double what your going to sell them for right now once people find out they cant buy them. 

^ listen to this man. i hope it's a nice colorway so i can keep one and sell one. but even if it is a terrible colorway someone somewhere will want it based off quantities alone. and there are some avid Lebron collector that may be out of the loop and would pay. sit tight. be patient.

Keep playing. If you have the Champs endorsement you are too far out. There will be a Sprint or Sprite. Then finally the Nike or JB.
I don't know if it make a difference but my GM thing was 100%, media was very high, teammate high and I had close to two million fans. It was around game 72. I

Back
Top Bottom