Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Damn, only Nike could turn such an awesome sports video game into some sort of torture technique for the extremely thirsty "Sneakerhead". This is the best sports game ever created yet all y'all are miserable in pursuit of "the code" LMAO!!! Seems like so many basketball shoe buyers would be into a basketball game!

For whatever reason I'm starting to want the Xmas pair. They look decent, sub $200 and it's a buy. Thanks a lot to whoever posted this damn pic!

Last edited:
and now the change of heart for the xmas pair begins!
mean.gif

I just started 2nd season last night at midnight. I am 27 games in. Should be done by tmrw sometime, may stay up all night. I forgot how brutal this is, in my mind I blocked out how bad it was I think...

I saw all of the Christmas shoes in person yesterday. The Kobe 8 beats out all of this years version of the Christmas shoe. The Lebron Christmas is ok to me. I have almost all the Lebrun 11 except the gamma which I easily passed on.

My question? Why do people have to keep posting that they have 3 codes?

Who cares. I got one and I'm happy it was cool when you said you had one but why post every time you get another one. Ijs

Who cares, we know that your one of the ones who trying to sell for extra doe. Messing up the shoe game.

Last edited:
Getting closer. Got my Nike deal after game 46. Now to play until the code shows up. Didn't need a 90 overall either. At 87.

dang.. that Christmas shot.. has me doin the 180

saw the MN and AVM in person today, MN are nice, will cop if a discount ever comes

AVM i see what people are talking about with that salmon pink color, that ruined the shoe bad

Who cares, we know that your one of the ones who trying to sell for extra doe. Messing up the shoe game.

Yeah, he is "messing up the shoe game." :rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes ... you sound idiotic.

Anyways for people who have the code. My credit card hasn't been charged but it's taking away from my available balance. Two pair = about $460 I can't used on my CC. :smh::smh::smh:

Bro I'm just joking so the idiotic stuff isn't necessary. So chill maybe I should have dropped lol in the behind the computer screen gangster. And no lol intended for that. Nike talk rep.

Bro I'm just joking so the idiotic stuff isn't necessary. So chill maybe I should have dropped lol in the behind the computer screen gangster. And no lol intended for that. Nike talk rep.

b/c saying something is idiotic is being an "internet gangster."? saying i was going to come shoot up your crib or kick your *** would be internet gangster talk. just scoot along.

i swear i hate 2013 NT.

and i thought all 2k14 / code talk was relocated to the thread in general or nah?

Im about to pull the trigger on the Miami Nights. How do these run TTS?

i'm going up a half size. i have Forging Irons and some friends have 11s and we all agreed they aren't comforable in your true size. but then i've had friends who said theirs broke in and are amazing. I worked two 8 hour shifts in them and my right foot was red af when i took them of. if your foot is wide i'd def go up a half size. i highly suggest trying them on in a store if you can though.

I went hunting for raffle tickets today for the gamma xi Js and I saw almost all the LeBron XIs on shelves, away, gamma, TW, AvM.... and I gotta agree that sock liner and accent color on AvM is way too soft, definitely should have gone orange. The aways looked amazing

Last edited:
i'm going up a half size. i have Forging Irons and some friends have 11s and we all agreed they aren't comforable in your true size. but then i've had friends who said theirs broke in and are amazing. I worked two 8 hour shifts in them and my right foot was red af when i took them of. if your foot is wide i'd def go up a half size. i highly suggest trying them on in a store if you can though.
thanks repped

out of the 3, zero has been sold....

2 for me 1 for my friend. You shouldnt be mad at people getting codes, you should be mad at the people pming me crazy offers  that create the market for these things.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
out of the 3, zero has been sold....

2 for me 1 for my friend. You shouldnt be mad at people getting codes, you should be mad at the people pming me crazy offers  that create the market for these things.:lol:  

Quick question: if i knew someone personally on NT and talk to them off NT, (twitter, text) then I'd be fine purchasing a code but otherwise I wouldn't feel comfortable. I almost bought a second code then thought about it. He can send the code but if it's already been used then what? Paypal is funny af. Like if he can prove he sent the code they may side with either party.

So then he suggested he preorder for my size for 300. I was completely fine with that. But I wasn't paying now (like he suggested) bc when the shoes actually drop it would be too late to make a claim and he could just keep them.

Talking a lot. Just saying be careful guys. Don't let your thirst get the best of you.

Quick question: if i knew someone personally on NT and talk to them off NT, (twitter, text) then I'd be fine purchasing a code but otherwise I wouldn't feel comfortable. I almost bought a second code then thought about it. He can send the code but if it's already been used then what? Paypal is funny af. Like if he can prove he sent the code they may side with either party.

So then he suggested he preorder for my size for 300. I was completely fine with that. But I wasn't paying now (like he suggested) bc when the shoes actually drop it would be too late to make a claim and he could just keep them.

Talking a lot. Just saying be careful guys. Don't let your thirst get the best of you.

I recently was tried to be scamed last week I sold some brons 3 months ago and all of a sudden out of.no.where the person claimed that it was unauthorized use of there card even tho the PayPal confirmed address matched and all. Paypal charged me what I charged them I showed them the shipping proof so they covered it. Pretty sure the other people got there money back and for a free pair of shoes tho. Watch out on paypal

Back
Top Bottom