Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Xmas joints looking clean BUT the release date is a killer every year and the obvious Xmas theme makes me feel late to the party when wearing them in January.

Oh believe me Sixharding! Sixharding! i had this since launch day fam and didn't find out about the code till like the first week of December. I had plenty of time to enjoy 2k and get my online rank up and actually played the hell out of the 4 games I got. Main reason I have 2k is because I got homies that slide by and we play. So since I have the opportunity to get a code I'm gonna take advantage. I see absolutely not a damn thing wrong with that at all.

Oh and by the way NHL and FIFA are the best sports games.

Last edited:
Sorry I'm late but what code are you guys talking about on 2k? I'm on game 59 of MP if that has anything to do with it. haha. I'm lost!

The only reason I'd suggest expediting the process is because who knows how many codes are left......and there are plenty of people aware of it now.

(Not trying to panic you. Just giving you a heads up.)

Oh believe me Sixharding! Sixharding! i had this since launch day fam and didn't find out about the code till like the first week of December. I had plenty of time to enjoy 2k and get my online rank up and actually played the hell out of the 4 games I got. Main reason I have 2k is because I got homies that slide by and we play. So since I have the opportunity to get a code I'm gonna take advantage. I see absolutely not a damn thing wrong with that at all.

Oh and by the way NHL and FIFA are the best sports games.

My gripe isn't with people actually getting the code, I'm just saying enjoy the game. Soccer and hockey video games aren't action packed enough for me to really enjoy them like basketball. I have the attention span of a 2 year old toddler smoking Buddha out an apple bong and eating tropical gushers. Although I have got into watching Hockey games with the Blackhawks being the ONLY Chicago sports team worth a damn right now. Getting the code would be so much more rewarding if you actually enjoyed the process. So whether the shoe is dope or not you won't be disappointed because you got it in the midst of something you had fun doing.

bigj505 bigj505 I wear my Xmas joints the year after, seeing as they get released the day after. Works out ok, lol!

just got the 3rd code.  from my experience PG takes longer so ill go back to PF

ok im done now... 
wink.gif

Last edited:
dont foul out before becoming a starter and in key games.

key games usually are games :

1. after talking to your coach

2. teams above you in your division

3. if theres a cut scene before the game.

4. if you just finished talking to your friend about a endorsement (ex. sprite, champs, sprint, kia)

Last edited:
Do you guys who dislike the fact that the Christmas shoes don't drop before the 25th also wear holiday themed clothing?

For once I'm not at all trying to be funny.

I just don't get the idea behind only wearing it around one time a year.

If I were interested in a pair I'd have no problem wearing them in the summer.

But I also don't do the whole matching hat and t-shirt thing so it rarely ever matters what color, style or themed shoe I'm wearing.

J/W

dont foul out before becoming a starter and in key games.

key games usually are games :

1. after talking to your coach

2. teams above you in your division

3. if theres a cut scene before the game.

4. if you just finished talking to your friend about a endorsement (ex. sprite, champs, sprint, kia)
Just wanna give you a S/O. you've been giving tips and responded to my post about my corrupted file yesterday....unfortunately, couldn't do anything about it after trying all the tricks. So i am back on the grind. glad to hear you code your codes, and thanks for sharing the knowledge. 

Do you guys who dislike the fact that the Christmas shoes don't drop before the 25th also wear holiday themed clothing?

For once I'm not at all trying to be funny.

I just don't get the idea behind only wearing it around one time a year.

If I were interested in a pair I'd have no problem wearing them in the summer.

But I also don't do the whole matching hat and t-shirt thing so it rarely ever matters what color, style or themed shoe I'm wearing.

J/W
I wear my xmas themed shoes all year long. Personally, I think the XIs would be a little out of place with the snowflakes in summer.

^^^ That's what's bothering me about the Xmas joints. Snowflakes in the Spring, Summer or Fall?!

Wearing those past the Winter season is gonna' look downright stupid. :smh:

Yea the snowflakes are what messes it up for year round rocking for me.
And I hate the idea of sitting on a shoe for a year so I can have a Xmas shoe for Xmas.

Someone explain to me why it is thought that you need PS+ to get the code. You connect to the 2k servers after every game, and when you buy upgrades. I am pretty sure you just need to be connected to the internet.

^^^ That's what's bothering me about the Xmas joints. Snowflakes in the Spring, Summer or Fall?!

Wearing those past the Winter season is gonna' look downright stupid. :smh:

Yea I just can't get down with the flakes on top of the shoe :smh: had it been on the liner 8)

Yea the snowflakes are what messes it up for year round rocking for me.
And I hate the idea of sitting on a shoe for a year so I can have a Xmas shoe for Xmas.

I have a few Xmas shoes at this point, it's just adding options to future holidays. I'm sure it's similar for most you sneaker collectors. I'm wearing the 8's this Xmas, by no means do I regret my 2010 purchase in 2013.

Plus the way Chicago weather has been lately we may have snow well into June, so yeah.

Last edited:
Glad I didn't slack on the MNs today... these smooth XI releases and discounts almost made a brother a lil too comfortable. For a split second I almost believed these would sit 
Yep, was getting spoiled. Luckily I had a NDC disco code to burn. Other than Black/Red 1s & SS Kobes, there isn't much on the way for me to burn it on anyways.

Last edited:
You guys worried about the snowflakes on the Christmases can pretend te snowflakes are palm trees. At least, that's what they look like to me from far away.

You guys worried about the snowflakes on the Christmases can pretend te snowflakes are palm trees. At least, that's what they look like to me from far away.

i definitely can see what you are saying. at the end of the day, I'm not getting them regardless. i like the X, IX, and VIII more.

Feels so good to be able to wear you new shoes around the house to break them in, and not worrying about creases and chips forming on the shoe!!!!!

Out of the 2013 Christmas Pack, everyone I've spoken too love the LeBron XI the most.

Last edited:
55 games in on my second go around. Things went a lot quicker this time. Dissed the guy and picked my friend like 5 games ago. Just got done with the all-star game now.

Back
Top Bottom