Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Nah nah, leave that link up....I wanna see who the first person will be that asks if they fit TTS and whether or not they will have the 2k14 
roll.gif

Just got an xbox one and about to put work in to see if i can get a code . So just stick to the first agent? Never leave him is that correct?

Dying slowly inside. Game 62 done. Need some code. Want some code.

I feel your pain. As I'm going for my 2nd I keep finding myself getting distracted by the little **** and not payin attention. Keep taking these random breaks ah at this rate I so t get nowhere. Very boring

Damn, only Nike could turn such an awesome sports video game into some sort of torture technique for the extremely thirsty "Sneakerhead". This is the best sports game ever created yet all y'all are miserable in pursuit of "the code" LMAO!!! Seems like so many basketball shoe buyers would be into a basketball game!

For whatever reason I'm starting to want the Xmas pair. They look decent, sub $200 and it's a buy. Thanks a lot to whoever posted this damn pic!

View media item 695308

Last edited:
i am weak! i tapped out.. i'm just gonna play it, and enjoy it, and if i ever get the code in the process so be it 

Sorry I'm late but what code are you guys talking about on 2k? I'm on game 59 of MP if that has anything to do with it. haha. I'm lost!

Sorry I'm late but what code are you guys talking about on 2k? I'm on game 59 of MP if that has anything to do with it. haha. I'm lost!

DONT RUIN YOUR INNOCENCE!!! Just play the game, enjoy the experience, be the best player. Have fun with that $440 entertainment system and $60 game you bought. You'll get a nice mystery surprise soon. HAVE FUN!!!

You can earn a code in game that you can take over to NDC and use to purchase a mystery pair of XI's that are limited to 2014 pairs.

Details are all throughout the thread if you care to go after it.

The shoe is $220 and will shipped in May

...no one has seen it.

Back
Top Bottom