Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm not starting yet with 17 games in rating 83 and 25 ppg. How long does it normally take to be a starter? And is it better to play on rookie pro or hof?

Last edited:
well guess i should pop up in this thread and tell everybody that on december 31 two lebron xi are releasing as well as two kd vi.
i saw them on the associate release calender, i know one of the lebron's is the dunkman which leave another lebron to be seen.
What's the 2nd colorway?!?!? Surely can't be something we haven't seen...or can it?

I'm thirsting hard for a cop. I'm the only person in this thread that loves this shoe but still waiting for a colorway I love.

View media item 695846

My current XI rotation ... Holding off on the model until the V2 comes out

Hottest 3 colors that have came out imo

Great quality, and lunar is super comfy but THERE IS a break in period without a doubt, couple few wears is not comfy on the toebox/sides
love your taste in shoes with exception that I'm a sucka for 3M so TW is on my list don't own a pair waiting on deep discount on those but own other 3 correction waiting on shipment of MN

I'm about to throw in the towel. Got my Nike contract but haven't heard poop since. I'm doing the last game before the playoffs then I'm done.

Finally tracked down a ps4. Seems like the most essential part of the code process is leaving me. How the hell do I make a 2ksports account? I can't find anywhere in the game to make one.

I'm about to throw in the towel. Got my Nike contract but haven't heard poop since. I'm doing the last game before the playoffs then I'm done.
if your overall is over 90 then you should have it 7-8 games after you get the nike deal

Is your player a 90 ranking yet?

naw im a 88. pretty distraught right now. tired and tired of the game.

took it down to 6 minute quarters and doubled the speed. fouled out of 6 games. last 2 games i played and put up good numbers tho. haven't heard anything from anyone and I'm in the playoffs now.

naw im a 88. pretty distraught right now. tired and tired of the game.

took it down to 6 minute quarters and doubled the speed. fouled out of 6 games. last 2 games i played and put up good numbers tho. haven't heard anything from anyone and I'm in the playoffs now.
you need a 90 or better 

thx guys. buying the cr now.

family thinks i abandoned them.

edit: im a 90 now. guess imma play a playoff game and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom