Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Was anyone else able to use their purchased VC towards improving your player in mycareer on PS4?
Nope, it added it to MyPlayer in the main menu under features but in MyPlayer's career I don't have it, I contacted 2K about it I'm not very happy about wasting the money

I wonder if somehow you would get Meg'd for the 2K14. Can't they track it by ISP? That's the reason I'm afraid to go for a second code. It's not a risk I'm willing to take. Besides I don't think I can take another round of long hours of MyCareer. I threw it on yesterday and I couldn't even get into it. Played one game and turned it off. Online is more my type.

FOR EVERYONE ASKING ABOUT WHAT TO DO TO GET THE 2k KICKS. NO YOU DONT HAVE TO GET AN A GRADE EVERYTIME. ELITE PLAYER STATUS MEANS A RANKING OF 90 OR ABOVE. YES THESE SHOES WILL BE HARD TO OBTAIB IF YOU DONT NORMALLY PLAY THIS GAME. GOOD LUCK TO YALL NOW BACK TO THE SHOW!

I wonder if somehow you would get Meg'd for the 2K14. Can't they track it by ISP? That's the reason I'm afraid to go for a second code. It's not a risk I'm willing to take. Besides I don't think I can take another round of long hours of MyCareer. I threw it on yesterday and I couldn't even get into it. Played one game and turned it off. Online is more my type.

Nike never stated one pair per person. Just one pair per code. You can track down as many codes as you want.

keep putting that work in fam ! you deserve it. Gonna go home again after work and continue working on my 2nd season, bout to finish out the month of December. 
3rd code is not for me. im helping my friend get one

everyone is concerned about the 2k14 Bron 11 that nobody is even talking about the Miami Nights that drop tomorrow lol.  I think these will sit for a minute.  They'll go faster than the gamma blue, AvM, TW's though

They, sports authority, still got size 11 in jungles (kp)
Yeah i just noticed. but  i'm a 9. i was thinking about coppin than goin in store for exchange. but if they don't got any 9's i'm stuck with this 11. damn! was there 9's earlier?

Damn I forgot the Miami Nights are dropping tomorrow.

Hopefully they will still be around on Monday so I can cop.

>: aaaaarrrrrggghhh first I got my AvM's from soleheaven canceled then I left work and flew down to the one Gamestop that still had PS4's left and got there about 10 minutes too late :frown: I can see what type of weekend this is gonna be :smh:

Last edited:

everyone is concerned about the 2k14 Bron 11 that nobody is even talking about the Miami Nights that drop tomorrow lol.  I think these will sit for a minute.  They'll go faster than the gamma blue, AvM, TW's though
I hope so ....let NT go nuts over the 2k14s.

all you guys putting in the hours to finish these games are gonna be real disappointed when you end up just getting the aways with a 2K14 logo stitched on it lol
which still will sell for more than 220 if that even was the case.

Back
Top Bottom