Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
thanks... I imagine its the jungle color but for 20% off plus a possible 5% back for having a league id card (sportsauthority card), ill take the chance. if its not the right color then ill just return them.
Was thinking about doing the same but with all the shoes coming out this month I need to be selective with my purchases haha

thanks... I imagine its the jungle color but for 20% off plus a possible 5% back for having a league id card (sportsauthority card), ill take the chance. if its not the right color then ill just return them.
Was thinking about doing the same but with all the shoes coming out this month I need to be selective with my purchases haha

I don't blame you. IF these are the KP then ill sell the pair I just paid $200 for for $200 plus fees. Every dollar counts I guess :smh: :D

MN's are nice, but not a must right now  

was this posted allready ??  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I've been calling around this morning trying to find a PS4 to see if I can knockout a pair this weekend as well to go along with the code I have my little cousin workin on for me
laugh.gif

aaaaawwww man that's crazy
roll.gif
I still haven't gotten my tracking email yet, it's all your fault @lewi1913 they've been working so hard to ship yours they can't get to mine!
mad.gif
I got an email from Gamestop this morning saying they restocked on PS4's.  I'd give your local ones a call if you haven't already.

No way?! KP's for 160 shipped I'm so tempted ! I already bought aways and MVA this month and Miami nights on Saturday , this month is crazy for me

Was able to get a second code last night after putting in some serious work again yesterday. Had no class so I banged out 34 games in about 11 hours with breaks here and there. Took that code and was able to resell for $395 so the grind was worth it.

Btw got the Nike contract at game 67 and the signature shoe at game 79.

Awesome... So everyone's going for 2 codes now...

God I need some potassium in my life

you knew it would happen once people heard what people were paying for the codes. not the shoes but the codes. seeing $400 will probably raise people's grind meter x infinite.

I'm about 30 games deep and want to throw my game at the window. Give a lot of credit to you guys and your persistence. :lol:

How are people getting a second code though?

Yeah, I'm going to see if I can knock it out early next week. Still have the game in shrink wrap. Probably start Sunday after grabbing AJ 11 tickets.

I'd like to get another pair of KPs but the AJ 12 Taxis and Lebron XI Miami Nights drop tomorrow.

you knew it would happen once people heard what people were paying for the codes. not the shoes but the codes. seeing $400 will probably raise people's grind meter x infinite.

No doubt. It's not that people are grinding for multiples to sell, just the fact that if I had the time to game like I did in the past I would be right there with you guys going for at least my 2nd. I wanna join the party! That's all.

Was able to get a second code last night after putting in some serious work again yesterday. Had no class so I banged out 34 games in about 11 hours with breaks here and there. Took that code and was able to resell for $395 so the grind was worth it.

Btw got the Nike contract at game 67 and the signature shoe at game 79.
That's dedication, I'm working on it right now about 22 games in.  So to get elite status does that mean you get an A+ grade from teammates or is it just racking up stats?

No doubt. It's not that people are grinding for multiples to sell, just the fact that if I had the time to game like I did in the past I would be right there with you guys going for at least my 2nd. I wanna join the party! That's all.

trust me I know what you are saying. it took a snow day for me to actually say forget it and go for it. I had just been playing exhibition games until then.
for me, its definitely a challenge as im not used to using crap teams (bucks) and only 1 player.

I will say this tho... im trying to get in and out before them xmas gifts get opened :lol:

I got an email from Gamestop this morning saying they restocked on PS4's.  I'd give your local ones a call if you haven't already.

Yea I just called around and some stores are telling me they already sold out and others are saying they won't have them available til Sunday morning and they're only getting a handful :smh:

i like that red/white colorway lebron is weaaring in that pic... wish those were the homes

Last edited:
Yea I just called around and some stores are telling me they already sold out and others are saying they won't have them available til Sunday morning and they're only getting a handful
mean.gif
your best bet is xbox one at a microsoft store. when you call they they wont tell you if they have in stock idk why.

your best bet is xbox one at a microsoft store. when you call they they wont tell you if they have in stock idk why.
Yea but no way am I buying an XB1 solely for a shot at some kicks I haven't seen yet
laugh.gif
 I want them but if I can't get a PS4 to play 2K14 on then I just won't have them
ohwell.gif
 when I get off I'm a go hunting though so I'll see what turns up
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom