Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

dat play by play tracking update
eyes.gif
About as thrilling as PBP 2K updates.
laugh.gif
true.

how about we start directing 2k specific questions to the right thread:
http://niketalk.com/t/539791/official-nba-2k14-thread-out-360-one-ps3-ps4-next-gen-user-reviews/0_20

and only allow questions about the process of the code in here?
I'd definitely be in favor of that.

Not trying to be a grinch, but it can be tedious to read through 10 pages of 2K talk daily.  Some people probably give up and go right to the first page and miss out on the steals that pop up (NBA Store coupon codes, SH deal from yesterday, etc.).

:lol: true.

how about we start directing 2k specific questions to the right thread:
http://niketalk.com/t/539791/official-nba-2k14-thread-out-360-one-ps3-ps4-next-gen-user-reviews/0_20

and only allow questions about the process of the code in here?
I'd definitely be in favor of that.

Not trying to be a grinch, but it can be tedious to read through 10 pages of 2K talk daily.  Some people probably give up and go right to the first page and miss out on the steals that pop up (NBA Store coupon codes, SH deal from yesterday, etc.).

Welp, I posted the link. Its up to everyone to direct the questions there.

[thread="532801"]big j are you trying for them ?  i am slowly, but i don't think ill get it, because i'm kind of trash right now  lol[/thread]

Yes. I wasn't at first because I thought with only 2014 supposed to be available id never have a chance.

People posting inventory updates has given me hope so I started Monday and am at like 30 games, they told me I would be starting in a couple of games, my team is in 6th place for the playoffs, have B team chemistry, and my rating is a 81. I think im heading in the right direction. PS4

If pairs are still available, ill get the Xbox One version, pay the extra money for the 85k VC on day 1, and get a 2nd code im probably gonna sell based off of hearing people are paying pretty good money for it.

I know people wont like that but hey, its a market and im putting in the time.

Yes. I wasn't at first because I thought with only 2014 supposed to be available id never have a chance.

People posting inventory updates has given me hope so I started Monday and am at like 30 games, they told me I would be starting in a couple of games, my team is in 6th place for the playoffs, have B team chemistry, and my rating is a 81. I think im heading in the right direction. PS4

If pairs are still available, ill get the Xbox One version, pay the extra money for the 85k VC on day 1, and get a 2nd code im probably gonna sell based off of hearing people are paying pretty good money for it.

ill probably get another code and sell so its like i got the 2ks for free 
tongue.gif

anybody know anything about the 2k14 edition lebrons? sorry if i missed it already in this thread

[thread="532801"]big j are you trying for them ?  i am slowly, but i don't think ill get it, because i'm kind of trash right now  lol[/thread]

Reseller beast!

Looks like all my trash talking didn't go in vain :smh: looks like I'm the first to get my dreams shattered with the cancelation :lol: oh well here I come Carbons :pimp:

Just got an email from sports authority for a 20% off deal today. 

Lebron XI availabe for $160 and free ship

http://www.sportsauthority.com/prod...&searchSort=TRUE&parentPage=family#form-error

Also it shows the Gamma's available and also a colorway called "Jungle" but no image for this colorway.  Are they the King's Prides?

thanks... I imagine its the jungle color but for 20% off plus a possible 5% back for having a league id card (sportsauthority card), ill take the chance. if its not the right color then ill just return them.

Back
Top Bottom