Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

That's dedication, I'm working on it right now about 22 games in.  So to get elite status does that mean you get an A+ grade from teammates or is it just racking up stats?
I was starting to go a little crazy towards the end to be honest lol... I don't think teammate grade has much of an effect on being "elite". My grade was a B averaging 34 ppg.

I was starting to go a little crazy towards the end to be honest lol... I don't think teammate grade has much of an effect on being "elite". My grade was a B averaging 34 ppg.
Right on I was thinking my grade needed to be up so I have been trying to keep in the the A range but I'll just start going after it now.  My player has been going off but I've been conservative to keep that grade up.  Time to get my Kobe/Lebron on and just posts numbers haha

I just copped 2 more pairs of KP, will be 6 pairs total 
nthat.gif

Relax people, I am returning 2 higher priced pairs lol

i got a really good tip for the 2k14 code. when i finish this code im doing now ill let you guys know. 

btw it will only be PM'ed to the people i usually see around these fourms.

some of you are misreading this post. im not saying i can help you get a code without playing... you still have to play but this tip will help you save a lot of time.
nice to see people helping around here!!

To those who picked the wrong size by mistake at SH ..did u get a reply after you got the shipping confirmation??? what did your reply say???? also how much taxes are we paying for this when fedex ships this??? its my first overseas purchase

Question for the gamers.....will the game be hard for someone that doesn't play games in years, to get the code? I'm not too crazy with all the buttons and controls so I don't know if I should give it a try since I think I'd suck at playing it

To those who picked the wrong size by mistake at SH ..did u get a reply after you got the shipping confirmation??? what did your reply say???? also how much taxes are we paying for this when fedex ships this??? its my first overseas purchase

If you didn't get your shipping email yet you might've gotten canceled, at least that's what happened to me after I saw everyone getting shipping emails and I asked and I got back a sorry we oversold your size you have been refunded email back :frown:

Question for the gamers.....will the game be hard for someone that doesn't play games in years, to get the code? I'm not too crazy with all the buttons and controls so I don't know if I should give it a try since I think I'd suck at playing it

Would just take you a while and ud probably play on easy.

If you didn't get your shipping email yet you might've gotten canceled, at least that's what happened to me after I saw everyone getting shipping emails and I asked and I got back a sorry we oversold your size you have been refunded email back :frown:

I actually did get the shipped email I don't know if they fix my size though and also wondering how much tax I have to pay customs

Yea but no way am I buying an XB1 solely for a shot at some kicks I haven't seen yet
laugh.gif
 I want them but if I can't get a PS4 to play 2K14 on then I just won't have them
ohwell.gif
 when I get off I'm a go hunting though so I'll see what turns up
nerd.gif
microsoft lets you return an item no questions asked within 15 days

Bob - sucks man. I thought u hopped on it early too :frown:

I know homie I thought I did too :frown: I just knew my pair was secured when I got the first confirmation email too :smh: looks like I'll just take that extra cash and put it torwards the PS4 I just tracked down and go hard all weekend for the 2K14's :rolleyes with my luck I'll be in Game 73 and the word a come out they're done :lol: I always have the worst luck :smh: but I'll just get Carbons tomorrow and hopefully the AvM's will pop up again somewhere for a steal later down the line....

trust me I know what you are saying. it took a snow day for me to actually say forget it and go for it. I had just been playing exhibition games until then.
for me, its definitely a challenge as im not used to using crap teams (bucks) and only 1 player.

I will say this tho... im trying to get in and out before them xmas gifts get opened
laugh.gif
that's what im trying to do, because i know as soon as christmas hits you know everybody's gonna have this game and try for the shoes. i was gonna wait til then but i realized that's what everybody else is probably doing so i got it a week ago. had to restart my career 40 games in because it got corrupted and now im only like 10 games in 
mean.gif

I haven't played 2k since I got the code on Monday...:smokin It is brutal but had to get it done...

microsoft lets you return an item no questions asked within 15 days
Oh wow I never that, your the best homie :wink: I'm in route for my PS4 right now though :D how close are you to code number 3 now tho? I'm a need all the tips I can get to be able to catch up in the race :nerd:

yea I agree, the Canon IXs kill the AvM but I think the Miami Nights XI are pooping over my Miami Nights IX.

Lol! I had majority of 9's but they didnt fit good for me so i sold em all.

I can understand the slight comparison between the cannons and AvM's minus the "brave blue".

As far as the "pink/mango" on them, is that color far off from the mango 9's??

I loved the mangos but had to let em go too.

Back
Top Bottom