Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
all you guys putting in the hours to finish these games are gonna be real disappointed when you end up just getting the aways with a 2K14 logo stitched on it lol
you act like we cant return them if we dont like them lol. seems to me like some one cant get the code 
laugh.gif

FOR EVERYONE ASKING ABOUT WHAT TO DO TO GET THE 2k KICKS. NO YOU DONT HAVE TO GET AN A GRADE EVERYTIME. ELITE PLAYER STATUS MEANS A RANKING OF 90 OR ABOVE. YES THESE SHOES WILL BE HARD TO OBTAIB IF YOU DONT NORMALLY PLAY THIS GAME. GOOD LUCK TO YALL NOW BACK TO THE SHOW!
laugh.gif

My friend paid for his LeBron's and went and traded in 2K like 30 minutes later.
Tips for players going after the 2k Code:

1.You dont need a 90 rating, I got in with an 84

2. Once you have access to the playoff screen, you can sim the rest of the season (which should be before the last month of the season)

3. The game only cares about numbers. In other words play on an easy level, rack up 60 points, 10 assists, and 10 boards, then foul out your next game. Your player will have season averages of 30/5/5 and most likely get the MVP but only play 40 games. 

Tips for players going after the 2k Code:

1.You dont need a 90 rating, I got in with an 84
2. Once you have access to the playoff screen, you can sim the rest of the season (which should be before the last month of the season)
3. The game only cares about numbers. In other words play on an easy level, rack up 60 points, 10 assists, and 10 boards, then foul out your next game. Your player will have season averages of 30/5/5 and most likely get the MVP but only play 40 games. 

Dude you just single handedly killed the 2K14's :stoneface: PLEASE TAKE THIS DOWN BEFORE IT GOES VIRAL!!!!

Last edited:
So this whole thimy is.just to Have a CHANCE to copp the pair? Crazy nut worth it if u got.the system I guess...

Just got my code on PS4. Noticed the same sizes are still available besides 12.5 and 13.5.

90+ rating 

Got the Nike deal at 66 Games

Got the Invite from Tinker at 76 Games

If you are fouling out some games be careful they are not Key Games or it will set you back

Just got my code on PS4. Noticed the same sizes are still available besides 12.5 and 13.5.

90+ rating 
Got the Nike deal at 66 Games
Got the Invite from Tinker at 76 Games
If you are fouling out some games be careful they are not Key Games or it will set you back

Question about key games, are there any indications that they are key games? When I look at the calendar, all the games look the same to me.

Ok... So you asked a question n I tried to help you out n you're tryna make me look like the dumb one? Smh guess that's the kind of world we live in today...

Ok... So you asked a question n I tried to help you out n you're tryna make me look like the dumb one? Smh guess that's the kind of world we live in today...
Whoa whoa no you've got it wrong man. I was just playin' with the .gif because I don't think much of the shoe. I appreciate your answer!

lol still dont have a pair.

wanted the miami nights but alraedy got miami nights 9s.. broke and need to be selective on my shoes. first thing is not to get same color scheme of shoes all the time.

which brings me back to.. "damn shouldve got KPs"

ive passed up all the deals for them.. and now i wont dare pay for them over how much they were discounte dfor on richard's.. now its the waiting game..

/endcoolstorybro

I wonder if somehow you would get Meg'd for the 2K14. Can't they track it by ISP? That's the reason I'm afraid to go for a second code. It's not a risk I'm willing to take. Besides I don't think I can take another round of long hours of MyCareer. I threw it on yesterday and I couldn't even get into it. Played one game and turned it off. Online is more my type.
its not one per household.. if someone and their roomate wanted to get the shoes they cant stop both of us from ordering.

Same thing I'm hoping for , seems like every lebron except the FI was available at discount , crossing my fingers haha

Back
Top Bottom