Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My AvM came like this, looks like glue but its not, and will not come off the foam. 
sick.gif

@lewi same thing on the medial side of one of my kps, some of it came off but most of it didn't its not really noticeable on feet but it bothers me sometimes

I looked through 2 pairs of AVM at the HOH I was at both had some quality issues, little punctures on the Posite, glue issues and almost looks like the material will pull apart.

My pair was decent enough to cop but with these and my KPs they had some quality issues but my Miami nights are pretty much on point

For 200 they should be all on point

Got a second code of the 2K's thanks to my wonderful sister :smokin. It's nice to have a gamer sister who doesn't care about shoes.

I don't know how you guys can aim for more than one code, just doing it once was excruciating enough for me :x

Glad it is over with.

I don't know how you guys can aim for more than one code, just doing it once was excruciating enough for me :x

Glad it is over with.

I only did one, and I agree it was brutal. My sister got the game on her ps4 and got the code last night with her my player and gave it to me ( I did mine on X1), so if there is two diff versions I guess I'll have both :smokin.

All of this "torture" and "pain-staking" gameplay for these "amazing" 2k14 shoes you'd find it hard to believe people actually play the game because they enjoy basketball and video games. Smh!

Glad it is over with.

It's all about how you talk to them, the ladies are usually the easiest to get the codes from.

Hi, Nike. :wink:

Last edited:
Still only have gammas, still digging gammas but these sneakers are pancakes.. Super comfy love the casual fit but the shape of these things is bad lol.. 50 colorways has been the standard now for a while but even so there's just too many colors already and surely many many more to come.. Again this shoe is amazing to wear around but the brighter/flashier they are the more I tend to notice how damn wonky there shaped lol..
Bring on the 12 already

Dudes coming in here salty about having to play the game to get the code :lol: if you enjoy the game so much play and get the code...

I wish I had the drive Yall go going back for a second... Even knowing i can make a profit iI still dont have it in me

dont know whether i should try for a code, haven't played a hooping game since nba street 2 :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom