Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
got my code a few hours ago and ther was a full size run, thinking about go for a second code since that only took me a day and a half, THERE WAS STILL ALMOST A SIZE RUN WHEN I PURCHASED MINES, beside the two sizes mentioned previously 

Seeing as these are not even made yet, they will not sell out of sizes and will just make whatever sizes are claimed.

Dunkman hasn't appealed to me since the 7. I can't help but imagine how good it would look if the dunkmans were executed like the miami nights with that green instead of the pink. I'm not a photoshop person but maybe someone could make that vision a reality.

i was thinking the same thing.. i thought i read on the 2k14 message that it gives you a chance to purchase them? could be wrong but clearly if you guys are getting charged and able to checkout im sure you got your pair
its a PREORDER.. so you are ordering them before they release.  they are 100% guaranteed if you got the code. 

got my code a few hours ago and ther was a full size run, thinking about go for a second code since that only took me a day and a half, THERE WAS STILL ALMOST A SIZE RUN WHEN I PURCHASED MINES, beside the two sizes mentioned previously 
I think they are making these custom made.. so they are going to make the first 2014 that preorder. 

Dunkman hasn't appealed to me since the 7. I can't help but imagine how good it would look if the dunkmans were executed like the miami nights with that green instead of the pink. I'm not a photoshop person but maybe someone could make that vision a reality.
Hell yeah, maybe even a little forging-iron style green hyperfuse and translucent green sole. Kind of like the Kobe VI Rice

the footaction i work at got 12 pairs of MN... So did FL, waaay more christmas 11s pairs than these, the MN is the hottest colorway all month hands down

dunkmans in person are
sick.gif

Seems like all the 11s are sitting. They should have made this one limited. This ones fire

Back
Top Bottom