Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Seems like all the 11s are sitting. They should have made this one limited. This ones fire
Yea heaven forbid a hot colorway get into the hands of people who actually want them

mean.gif

JJ don't allow coupon anyways let them remain sold out. Hope DreamTeamUSA comes through with coupon codes tomorrow :nerd: :nthat:

Seems like all the 11s are sitting. They should have made this one limited. This ones fire

Yea heaven forbid a hot colorway get into the hands of people who actually want them

:smh:  

I really can't understand why dudes say stuff like that. I'm pretty sure 90% of us don't work for Nike in any way, so why wouldn't we WANT every shoe to sell terribly? Why aren't we GLAD that pairs are sitting and that people don't see what we see in x colorway or vice versa? :lol:

Last edited:

Looks like my damn mycareer file might be corrupt...it froze up talking to my damn friend/agent and now is just a black screen when I try and load it. pissed doesn't even begin to explain. I'm trying to reinstall the disc on xbox one to see if that helps, if not...I'm going to go at it again. I've put in too many damn hours already along with $30 in VC. If anyone could PM with tips to the quickest way possible it would be appreciated. 
if its a black screen when you try to load my career then go to features and remove all your gear that you bought for your character. some people said you get errors because of your characters stuff like tattoos, glasses, etc

I forsee the Miami Nights being gone before the weekend is over if not just from buzz but from the people who strike out on Taxi's and see those as constellation prizes. That and the fact it's so much other stuff that they may have overlooked them releasing today and once they see them in store and in hand they cop. I just hope there's a size 13 left for me somewhere when I get off because I don't like ordering online unless I have too or it's a good deal :smh:

Back
Top Bottom