Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
what event in Brooklyn? Smh nters be hiding everything, I thought that 11/11 experience was also in miami

It was posted in this thread by twenty8 and somebody else.

I guess they were invited by ntny to watch the nets/heat game in the suite and do some other training stuff on the practice court.

They also got a bunch of gear and the Aways with the special packaging.
Link to post?

what event in Brooklyn? Smh nters be hiding everything, I thought that 11/11 experience was also in miami

It was posted in this thread by twenty8 and somebody else.

I guess they were invited by ntny to watch the nets/heat game in the suite and do some other training stuff on the practice court.

They also got a bunch of gear and the Aways with the special packaging.
Link to post?

you can always search the images on the right side of the desktop version of the site or search for posts by the user (tho the name was wrong this time)

http://niketalk.com/t/532801/lebron...otta-warrior-wed-11-27/10660_20#post_19043207

U crazy if u think the forging irons needed the preheat tag. Dudes were on them before they saw the box label.

Gammas are nice. People just have to prioritize. KP Aways FI all in a 6 week period along with the carbons lurking in a couple of weeks.

Also, Dsg offering discounts on the aways gave many people hope to cop below $200.
I agree. That's why I also said they looked liked another hyped up shoe, which is what got everyone excited. Fans of the Big Bangs thought they were the next evolution. But again the BB were a hyped up shoe too, so it was easy for Nike to get people excited.

But to say Gamma Blues aren't nice or just sitting seems ignorant. What objectively can anyone say makes the FI better than the GB? IMO, besides the KP, IMO, I think all of the color ways look good but pedestrian like the X.

It's all an opinion at the end of the day but if I were Nike they should've flip flopped the shoe volume.
They are sitting and will sit. Sorry that you like them so much, but that's the truth.

Ball so hard, grip the court and DUNKING is fierce.  I can't dunk in my Kobe 8+ Elites, I can only grab/hang onto the rim.  BUT for some reason when I lace these bad boys up... the explosion when I leap into the air just gives me elevation and I'm dunking hard now.  Epic. For anyone saying that these shoes are not meant for on court is in denial.  Not to mention, anyone ever go to the gym in these yet? It breaks necks.

Last edited:
Ball so hard, grip the court and DUNKING is fierce.  I can't dunk in my Kobe 8+ Elites, I can only grab/hang onto the rim.  BUT for some reason when I lace these bad boys up... the explosion when I leap into the air just gives me elevation and I'm dunking hard now.  Epic. For anyone saying that these shoes are not meant for on court is in denial.

On that good kush & alcohol. 24/7.

On that good kush & alcohol. 24/7.
Just a song stuck in my head lol. Not in a literal sense.  I'm a gym rat. And I just love to ball. Play 21, 2-on-2, Horse, anything.  If it weren't for these shoes, I wouldn't be able to dunk. So it's beneficial to me at least. That hyperfuse. That flywire. must be legit.

Last edited:
Same dude that says the LeBron dunk logo will be more popular than Jordan jumpman logo. Insert face palm here

Same dude that says the LeBron dunk logo will be more popular than Jordan jumpman logo. Insert face palm here

Breaking necks on the court, breh. Why you mad? :lol: :smokin

Not srs. Son is corny :lol:

Last edited:
Not like we can predict futures, seems laughable now.  But imagine if LeBron gets his 3rd ring in a row... Then next year, he gets his 4th... THAT right there would be legendary.  No one knows what will happen. Kinda like when everyone laughed at Steve Jobs saying he made an MP3 player that will make record stores irrelevant.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that has a pair of KP but really want to double up?? They sold out everywhere ?

Nope, definitely not the only one. I really wanna double up on the KPs too, preferably before I UnDS my pair...maybe some time after holidays ill be able to find/cop another pair???

Ball so hard, grip the court and DUNKING is fierce.  I can't dunk in my Kobe 8+ Elites, I can only grab/hang onto the rim.  BUT for some reason when I lace these bad boys up... the explosion when I leap into the air just gives me elevation and I'm dunking hard now.  Epic. For anyone saying that these shoes are not meant for on court is in denial.  Not to mention, anyone ever go to the gym in these yet? It breaks necks.

View media item 658909

View media item 148226

Really thought we would have some leaked catalog pictures of the XI lows by now.  Interested to see what changes they make to them. 

Really thought we would have some leaked catalog pictures of the XI lows by now.  Interested to see what changes they make to them. 

no pics but here is some info on the lows:

MAX LEBRON XI LOW

UPPER: Hyperfuse construction with flywire technology creates an upper that is durable, breathable and supportive.

MIDSOLE: Basketball-specific full-length Max Air unit for maximum impact protection, stability and comfort.

OUTSOLE: Solid rubber outsole with a modified herringbone pattern for excellent traction and durability.

PROFILE: Low top performance Signature basketball shoe designed to the specifications and playing style of Lebron James.

Last edited:
Guess this is the year of the remixed colors..... Seems to work great on this modEl though....
I only have the kps thus far and I think Miami nights are gna b next.... Other than that I might copp the rest if the price is nice....

Sounds like the took the usual approach with the Lows :lol:

Hope the design is at least more original and they change the sold from pretty much the same one they've used for the past 2 models.

As noted all morning this was an easy pick up. I dont know if it was national side discount day at physical retailers but my FTA salesman let me walk out the door with them for 150 no tax. The shoe is clean and the gamma blue really compliments yhe silhouette. The armorposite base that hugs the hyperfuse stands out more on this colorway and makes the shoe have a transforming effect. The color spectrum on the swoosh is beautiful. What I like most about them is they are a perfect ma5ch with denim. These are nice blue based kick around shoes that have a versitile range of casual clothes you can wear them with. When I saw pics of these months ago I knew I was going to cop and they remind me of how clean the 98 flint 13s were when they dropped. If this was the 90s consumers would of ate up this light blue/light grey scheme easy. Oh well im glad I picked em up and going to sport them tonite at the movies.
How did you get them for so cheap? Pics of receipt?

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you get them for so cheap? Pics of receipt?
He straight through the challenge flag on buddy No Mercy 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom