Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I know some of y'all loved the ASG Xs, but to me, they can't really do much worse than that. Thought the overall concept of doing a Galaxy 2.0 was fine, but I wasn't a big fan of the execution with that light purple upper and the mix of colors that they used. The ASG colorway is usually one of my favorite Lebrons of the year, but last year's really wasn't for me.

true going to be hard to top last year. The big color Jersey and the X was a CLEAN look
Makes no difference them jerseys can't save anything no idea why the NBA is pushing for this............. i really don't see the point i hope there isn't a price increase on those. (Not that i will buy that travesty of jersey no matter the colorway or team)

I like them as of now but im 100% sure these are going to be the jerseys they put advertisements on.

My damn FI's won't be here until Wednesday. I hate Nike's ground shipping to Buffalo I don't get it...

And an FI confirmation for me as well from footlocker. well, 2 actually :smokin

What I don't get is when you place the order on Thursday morning, Nike gives you a projected delivery date (which in my case said Monday). Of course once UPS gets them, it switches to Thursday (which gets bumped up to early delivery day on Wednesday). I don't care about paying the extra $10 here, let's be serious I purchased a $250+tax shoe in NY, but I would like the systems to show a little more... what's the word... continuity?

What I don't get is when you place the order on Thursday morning, Nike gives you a projected delivery date (which in my case said Monday). Of course once UPS gets them, it switches to Thursday (which gets bumped up to early delivery day on Wednesday). I don't care about paying the extra $10 here, let's be serious I purchased a $250+tax shoe in NY, but I would like the systems to show a little more... what's the word... continuity?

Patience fam. I think it'll be worth it on these.

honestly, I have never seen nike give a delivery date. it always gives a projected ship date as they say orders take time to process. the estimated delivery date comes from the shipping company since arrival times vary depending on your proximity to the Memphis warehouse.

you sure you read the message from nike right?

Last edited:
Expecting my FORGED IRONS @ my doorstep, before the sun goes down baby.

Estimated delivery :

Mon 11/18/2013 by 8:30 pm

Can't wait breh!!

2nd day AIR, for the win.

Last edited:
I'd like nike/ jb to knock off the removable insole systems they've been using. It just feels cheap. Also would like to see some leather in shoes again, IDC about an ounce or two of weight if the show holds up. I wear my shoes to the gym, to ball in and for regular wear, I'm lace them up appropriate and wear them as basketball shoes were intended to be, it seems like more and more it's function following form. I think the lebron xi looks great but what all of the shoe is necessary? Anyway just thinking out loud about a number of different issues I've had in the last few years.

Footlocker just sent my shipping for the FL, will be here on thrusday
pimp.gif
This!

honestly, I have never seen nike give a delivery date. it always gives a projected ship date as they say orders take time to process. the estimated delivery date comes from the shipping company since arrival times vary depending on your proximity to the Memphis warehouse.

you sure you read the message from nike right?
I'm pretty sure when I placed the order on the screen, Nike gives an estimated delivery date every time. I have screen shots on my phone somewhere if it's a big deal. I was wrong when I said Monday... they said Tuesday (my bad). I know it's not Nike's fault why the shoes take longer to get here, but I would just like the process to be a bit more uniform, that's all. 

I was thinking what's up with no Lebron retros yet? Kobe 1 getting the retro treatment next year and they're still pushing Kobe 8 c/w's. I hope they do a 4 retro first cuz looking back those have grown on me lol

^^^ dope pic. the angle makes me wonder how these would have looked with a zipper Flightposite/Glove style

Last edited:
Got tracking numbers on my forging irons from footlocker

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking what's up with no Lebron retros yet? Kobe 1 getting the retro treatment next year and they're still pushing Kobe 8 c/w's. I hope they do a 4 retro first cuz looking back those have grown on me lol

the zoom generations are already slated to re-release unless something changed

Back
Top Bottom