• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Didn't realize the orange on FIs was that dark
i noticed that too when i got my pair in today:\  put it side by side with my BBs 9 and it killed the FIs instantly|I  don't get me wrong its still a nice shoe and i like it but if missed out on the FIs i wouldn't be too heart broken more so i wouldn't pay more than $300+ reseller prices for these|I

yea the orange looks lighter in the flash pics. just caught me off guard. I'm still cool with them tho i maintain my stance that they shouldn't have been $250.00.

they could always do a black/gold ASG for the Saints colorway.. I think that would look great.
I was thinking the same thing,especially if the saints go deep in the playoffs.But I also think that nike might go with the swamp thing theme considering that they slid a pair of "reptile" lebrons late on the 10s schedule but I think mardi gras is to obvious...imo

Just got home and saw one of my packages. Popped them open and quickly realized I like my big bangs more than the FI. look better in pics. The gradient isn't the best. Shoes are cool tho. Here are some unglamour shots.

View media item 659334

Sorry for quoting all the pics. ..but I agreee with you about the gradient. Its actually wack imo. Still a nice shoe. Would've been interesting to see a chroma fuse instead. And the extra 50 is just wrong.

Last edited:
I told myself bron wasn't getting my money but them Miami nights/carbon fiber demand it! I desire them and I will have em

Miami Nights >>>>>> FIs
pimp.gif
iam starting to think that way too

MN's are beautiful. Is it me or do those recent pics of the AvM's give off a Swingmanish vibe. Swap the peach out for red, and the outsole for white and it looks like a swingman (which is my second fav cw of the IX behind the BB).

Miami Nights are a nice

They just don't "wow" me like I want them to.

Is that cf/Posite material really that shiny in person or is that from the flash.

GOOD LAWD!!!! :wow: those MNs are clean! I swear TWENTY8 stay posting pics of kicks and make me want to cop them :pimp: but nice pics tho fam

Might cop MN if under retail. Copped gamma blues today. CW is much better in person.

Deff need those Christmas joints tho.

Back
Top Bottom