Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Im pissed that UPS is deciding to take another day to deliver my kicks. I know i live out in the middle of no where but damn. Need to see these FI in hand and this shipping update just PO'ed me to the max......
mad.gif

Just got my FI's in.  I wasn't sold on them from pics, but they look awesome in person.  A definite keeper.

Just a song stuck in my head lol. Not in a literal sense.  I'm a gym rat. And I just love to ball. Play 21, 2-on-2, Horse, anything.  If it weren't for these shoes, I wouldn't be able to dunk. So it's beneficial to me at least. That hyperfuse. That flywire. must be legit.

These shoes make you dunk?...... really doh. Is that on the 9ft rimms...

Looking forward to those TWs later this month...

Also really liking the recent pics of the AvMs. I keep going back and forth between those and the MNs, but I may have to consider copping both. Good thing I'm not really looking at any of the other new releases in these couple months besides XIs.

Anybody ever have issues with kicks-crew? My first transaction was great but now I been waiting 5 full business days for them to ship my MN. Haven't responded to my messages either it's starting to irritate me.

Ordered Thursday Late 11:30pm there already in NY as of this morning..
Haven't had a problem with them

** Update Just Checked And There Out For Delivery!! **

Last edited:
Ordered Thursday Late 11:30pm there already in NY as of this morning..
Haven't had a problem with them

** Update Just Checked And There Out For Delivery!! **

Way to kick a guy when he's down! Lol. I'll be on the lookout for those pics!

As for my update, they said they're packaged up and should be sent in 2 days. But man, 7 business days compared to the next day ship before, weird.

Maybe the florals(similar) will be the ASG :x I wouldn't be mad at that. Picked up a PS4 yesterday from cancelled preorders so I gotta take some XI off the list. BTW Video Game James is wearing the KP in 2k and he doesn't switch shoes >D(unless they make a software update).

Maybe the florals(similar) will be the ASG
sick.gif
I wouldn't be mad at that. Picked up a PS4 yesterday from cancelled preorders so I gotta take some XI off the list. BTW Video Game James is wearing the KP in 2k and he doesn't switch shoes
grin.gif
(unless they make a software update).
I think it depends on the jersey...

When I switched to Floridian jersey, he wore the Breds.

I just love shoes that are completely unique. For example, KPs will not be replicated as far as that parachute gold and liner and sole (which I hated at first tbh) and now the TWs, with the intricate designs and 3M, I feel like they are a must have. I did iD a somewhat plain CW to hoop in and destroy, but as far as rocking casually AND hooping, the KPs and TWs go hard. Obviously just my opinion but every time I see a new pic of a CW on feet and it's just trouble!

damn right i got first world problems what you want me to have 3rd problems. if that was the case 250$ should be the least of my concerns but since them coming a day late is im sure things are fine.... actually that's the hash tag i use when posted that on my IG #firstworldproblems 

so actually no shade thought it was funny as all heck tho......

I'm afraid to see any of the ASG shoes, especially since it's Mardi-Gras themed.

:x

born and raised in new orleans and i totally cosign this statement. Thats all people think about when they think new orleans. i mean they named our damn nba team the pelicans and before that we were the jazz (hornets was a charlotte transplant). this city is more than that. :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom