Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My KPs are sz11 but I got a mismatched Lunarlon insole. :rolleyes Bought it locally from a seller for under retail since I ain't messing with the store price here in our country. :tongue:

Ironically, after wearing it for the 1st time, the 11.5 fits PERFECTLY inside the shoe. The ACTUAL sz11 insole kinda has that squeaking thing going on.

View media item 658783
Overall, it's all good. No discomfort whatsoever (casual use). Still the best cw imo. Looking forward on the Miami Nights even though not a big fan of that pink.

I actually liked the AvM but these new pics of them are turning me away. Gotta see em in person but it's looking like another pass. TW are a 50/50 right now too.

I actually liked the AvM but these new pics of them are turning me away. Gotta see em in person but it's looking like another pass. TW are a 50/50 right now too.

AVMs are kinda tricky.

It looks like that Posite material transitions from blue to green, I think that's why each picture gives such a different impression

AvMs look better in that on-foot pic, but they are still a pass for me.

Those colors just aren't doing it for me.

Carbons are a must cop though

nthat.gif

Just saw this on my Gammas.
View media item 658822Would I be doing too much if I just take it to a Foot Locker to switch the shoes out or should I just ignore it? It's kinda bugging me.

If you can't see it, a small layer of the Hyperposite has been scratched off.

I just want some assurance that I'm not making a big deal over nothing and I'm doing too much over something tiny. :lol:

AVMs are kinda tricky.

It looks like that Posite material transitions from blue to green, I think that's why each picture gives such a different impression

I love the color of the posite, I just don't know about the brave blue and the atomic pink. Brave blue toebox swoosh doesn't pop on the teal foam

Am I the only one that has a pair of KP but really want to double up?? They sold out everywhere ?

Anybody ever have issues with kicks-crew? My first transaction was great but now I been waiting 5 full business days for them to ship my MN. Haven't responded to my messages either it's starting to irritate me.

Yup.

And based on everything else, I'm wondering if the XI is just a one hit wonder.

I don't really think any of the c/w's are terrible, (except maybe the Christmas and T-Rex) I just don't think any of the c/w are all that special.

Nothing I would be extremely excited to own.

I think the 11 is fine; however, like the X, they're not bringing any spectacular designs out just simple colors. There haven't really been any graphic patterns (besides the floral PE, graffiti or X-Mas) or different material (suede, cork, etc).

I know people hate shoe comparisons but the KD6 has some interesting designs (on a cheap shoe) like the Meterology, Texas, N7, etc. Obviously the Kobe 8 is all about graphic patterns (but lacking on solid, simple color ways except for IDs). Hoping the 11 develops and strikes a nice balance.

I like the orange color of the FI but it is lacking in the details, design cues of the BB.

Finally got the chance to try on the XI.

Was very impressed with the cushioning and the fit. Was very tempted to buy them.

Here's my issue though . . . where is the ankle support? I was very disappointed that the top lace loop was so much lower than it normally is on the LeBrons each year.

Maybe some people prefer a lower cut like that, but I did not like it at all. Loved everything else though. Just wouldn't feel safe playing in something cut so low. If they do an XI elite for the playoffs, I hope they are cut a little higher. Would definitely buy them.

I think the 11 is fine; however, like the X, they're not bringing any spectacular designs out just simple colors. There haven't really been any graphic patterns (besides the floral PE, graffiti or X-Mas) or different material (suede, cork, etc).

I know people hate shoe comparisons but the KD6 has some interesting designs (on a cheap shoe) like the Meterology, Texas, N7, etc. Obviously the Kobe 8 is all about graphic patterns (but lacking on solid, simple color ways except for IDs). Hoping the 11 develops and strikes a nice balance.

I like the orange color of the FI but it is lacking in the details, design cues of the BB.
It's not even December yet.  I'm sure Nike has some stuff up their sleeve.  Maybe.

If they can substitute the hyperfuse for suede/"premium" leather, then I might be in for a pair of XI.

I think you can definitely get the big bangs for $300-400 especially if you a 10 and under.

Back
Top Bottom