Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
the KP's are still king of the xi's to me, but those miami nights are giving them a run for their money in my book

i agree with u... they are the best so far hands down...

i still havent copped any 11's... the christmas cw will be my first pair... but i may have to reach back and grab the KP's at some point soon

the KP's are still king of the xi's to me, but those miami nights are giving them a run for their money in my book
see unlike everyone else are well most everyone I think the kp's are horrible as well as the AvM, the aways, FI, dunkmans and gammas were nice nothing to make me purchase limited or not, I like the carbons despite the pink and will pick them up and graffiti's which most seem to think aren't all that good I see that i'm def going against the grain in my choices lol 

Last edited:

see unlike everyone else are well most everyone I think the kp's are horrible as well as the AvM, the aways, FI, dunkmans and gammas were nice nothing to make me purchase limited or not, I like the carbons despite the pink and will pick them up and graffiti's which most seem to think aren't all that good I see that i'm def going against the grain in my choices lol 
thats what makes it fun, everyone having their own opinions. Im with you in that the aways, FI, gammas, DM and AvM dont do much for me at all. My pecking is KP>miami nights>graffitis(which i also like,but wouldnt cop without them being discounted). I liked the gammas until i had them in hand at FTL yesterday, then had to pass. it was the exact opposite for me with KP, i thought they were terrible until seeing them in person, then it was a must

does he rock any of the following?

Weave
spring dress
leggings
shoes with pink and purple flowers
coach purse
Hate to bring this back up but you do realize the shoes you were questioning people's manliness about were the EXACT shoes Lebron was rocking today. Actually he is the only one rocking them because they were a one of one made especially for him. Guess the most successful alpha male in sports isn't man enough.

EDIT; Honestly there wasn't even a point in replying to this. No real need to bicker over personal preferences and I 'somewhat' get what you are saying about shoe choices, just wouldn't have phrased it in that manner.

Last edited:
THATS WHAT MAKES IT FUN, EVERYONE HAVING THEIR OWN OPINIONS. Im with you in that the aways, FI, gammas, DM and AvM dont do much for me at all. My pecking is KP>miami nights>graffitis(which i also like,but wouldnt cop without them being discounted). I liked the gammas until i had them in hand at FTL yesterday, then had to pass. it was the exact opposite for me with KP, i thought they were terrible until seeing them in person, then it was a must

Nice to see different opinions as a positive once in a while in here.

Hate to bring this back up but you do realize the shoes you were questioning people's manliness about were the EXACT shoes Lebron was rocking today. Actually he is the only one rocking them because they were a one of one made especially for him. Guess the most successful alpha male in sports isn't man enough.

was that ever in question lol? im from the midwest... its team jordan around here... jordan had the heart of champion.... lebron couldnt make it happen so they bought championships by assembling a super team in miami... he never was had heart... hes just athletically gifted.... and they attached him to some of the best shoes... so i rock em... i cant control who they choose to market their best shoes

and lol did i miss something? last time i checked lebron was known for basketball... not style lmfao

to answer ur question... ***** no... that dude can rock a dress, bra, and panties if he wants to... does that mean its manly? to u... yes... to a lot of us... no

whats next smh... u gonna say real men boink each other cause chris bosh does it lmfao

was that ever in question lol? im from the midwest... its team jordan around here... jordan had the heart of champion.... lebron couldnt make it happen so they bought championships by assembling a super team in miami... he never was had heart... hes just athletically gifted.... and they attached him to some of the best shoes... so i rock em... i cant control who they choose to market their best shoes

and lol did i miss something? last time i checked lebron was known for basketball... not style lmfao

to answer ur question... ***** no... that dude can rock a dress, bra, and panties if he wants to... does that mean its manly? to u... yes... to a lot of us... no

whats next smh... u gonna say real men boink each other cause chris bosh does it lmfao
on some levels I have agreed with what you said but your kinda getting out of hand now, you seem to be either over compensating for some reason or insecure, atleast at this point that's how you come across, you might be the manlies man of them all, but your jokes of making fun of homosexual people needs to stop, I've met quite a few and not all of them wear pink and eye shadow or tape down this breast and sag their skinny jeans, don't know what your problem is and your free to opinion but you don't have to be overly offensive for the sake of being offense, we got it you don't like it, your point has been made now keep it moving

I edited my post reflecting that there was no need to start a pissing match in personal preferences. And you can try to imply that I am a girly boy all you want, has no bearing on me. Just makes yourself sound homophobic.

I can't wait for the Miami Nights. It will be my everyday shoe and trump the KP in my collection. Carbon fiber just looks too sick.

I'm going to have to agree with the few others who have said the same, KP's are hands down the best cw so far and really the only pair I even like at all.

I'm going to have to agree with the few others who have said the same, KP's are hands down the best cw so far and really the only pair I even like at all.

Yup.

And based on everything else, I'm wondering if the XI is just a one hit wonder.

I don't really think any of the c/w's are terrible, (except maybe the Christmas and T-Rex) I just don't think any of the c/w are all that special.

Nothing I would be extremely excited to own.

Someone please talk me outta stalking the Forging Irons... I might have to pick up the Carbons early just to kill this sudden interest in them

on some levels I have agreed with what you said but your kinda getting out of hand now, you seem to be either over compensating for some reason or insecure, atleast at this point that's how you come across, you might be the manlies man of them all, but your jokes of making fun of homosexual people needs to stop, I've met quite a few and not all of them wear pink and eye shadow or tape down this breast and sag their skinny jeans, don't know what your problem is and your free to opinion but you don't have to be overly offensive for the sake of being offense, we got it you don't like it, your point has been made now keep it moving

i told u wut my problem was... i believe that its going to far with seeing how girlie we can make mens shoes... and we miss a lot of cw's because of it...

i actually let it go already... and someone else brought it back up... talk to them... im done with it....

my opinion is my opinion... just like yours is yours... its funny how things get flipped... im the bad guy for calling a shoe with pink and purple flowers on it girlie... ok... ill be the bad guy lmao...

thats all im sayin about it more... im done with it

Yup.

And based on everything else, I'm wondering if the XI is just a one hit wonder.

I don't really think any of the c/w's are terrible, (except maybe the Christmas and T-Rex) I just don't think any of the c/w are all that special.

Nothing I would be extremely excited to own.
I think that the All Stars are going to be special once they release. The shoe seems like it is made to carry the outlandish look to it that most ASG go for. I think the FI could have been done better as far as intricate details (still want them though) and I believe the AsG are going to be over the top impressive.

I am predicting that LeBron tomahawk dunk logo is going to be even more iconic than Air Jordan come 10 years from now. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom