Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Got the gammas today as a bday present and wasn't disappointed, as I predicted far and away my fave 11 and I'm good on the 11 in general this year.. Returned parachute golds, one and done, it's a wrap

Now when these graffiti come out don't everyone talk about how much you're in love with them because I have heard nothing but hate. I, for one, really like them.
I liked them since day one, and i'm def get them, hopefully their a gr but know nike since I want them they won't be
mean.gif

Pretty excited to see how the Forging Iron looks in person tomorrow. Can't wait will be on the look out for that delivery truck.

Holdup... I know the date for TWs is 11/27 but I didn't pay attention to the fact that that's a Wednesday.

WTF man, i'll be doing the commute early in the morning. I'll soon know the feel you dudes had while trying to cop the FIs

@chiacrack  Is the lower swoosh on the Carbons 3m? I think the dude on Copkickz might've mistakenly said it was

Holdup... I know the date for TWs is 11/27 but I didn't pay attention to the fact that that's a Wednesday.

WTF man, i'll be doing the commute early in the morning. I'll soon know the feel you dudes had while trying to cop the FIs

@chiacrack
 Is the lower swoosh on the Carbons 3m? I think the dude on Copkickz might've mistakenly said it was

FI and TW availability are completely different. You should be cool.

Dunkman 7 & 9 =
nthat.gif

Dunkman 11 is better than the X...but that's not saying a lot.

The graffiti just looks like someone splooged all over the shoe.

Last edited:
Why even feed into that sillass conversation?

Just let dude go on feeling the way he feels.

same reason u just did... because when u dress girly... and get called on it... it makes u feel some kind of way...

see if u were to say something like that about shoes i rock... it wouldnt stick... and i would laugh at u... because i rock shoes like a traditional man... but when u dont... it hurts your pride...

ive been in this shoe game for a long time... and the mens shoes keep goin further and further to see how "girly" they can get away with... if we dont start cleaning outour own closet... its only gonna get worse... and we will continue to see less cw's for real men...

up until now weve been kinda lettin it slide... and just laughin our azzes off at these dudes as soon as they leave the room... im just takin a stance... hopefully more will join... better me then these kids goin to their grandmas house and she sees it and is ashamed to know that her son is most likely not interested in females.... thats not something they want their grandma passing away thinking....

im not gonna o.d. on people online... but i am going to keep it real... and if i see it in real life... ima say my comments directly to these dudes... its time for us to bring back mens cw's for men.... these phases (exactly what this is) come and go.... but men will always be men...

thats all i have to say about it

@chiacrack
 Is the lower swoosh on the Carbons 3m? I think the dude on Copkickz might've mistakenly said it was

3M? Not on mine anyway but I didn't take any flash shots or notice that at all he may have just made a mistake or it is 3M and I didn't notice but I doubt it

nothing to do with the lebron 11s but did anyone see the south lebron 9s restocked on footlocker.com
Trollin? haha

Edit: My bad Flaco was right just checked and the pic is on the FTL site but I'm guessing they sold out already.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom