Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Now when these graffiti come out don't everyone talk about how much you're in love with them because I have heard nothing but hate. I, for one, really like them.

Now when these graffiti come out don't everyone talk about how much you're in love with them because I have heard nothing but hate. I, for one, really like them.

A lot of people love the graffitti. No need to act like you are the only one that like them.

That said, they are terrible to me and the only way if get them is if they were severely discounted. Not even a graffitti design.

Yeah let's be honest. X-Mas has been 50/50. Miami Nights 70/30. Dunkmans 0/100. Graffiti 50/50. TW 50/50.

Well see how people get with the TWs since the response has been Luke warm. If we see 4 or 5 pages of glee and I got through, we'll know this forum is completely speculation and hype based.

Last edited:
gammas were easy

glad these little kids were not into the gammas because they weren't loud enough for them hahaha, thanks kids. :D

Because that is exactly what I was trying to do. I was being half serious about it. But if you haven't seen the majority of people declaring that they aren't into the graffiti then you blind.
Who cares. People say they don't like a shoe and end up buying it all the time. 

The graffiti's don't look like graffiti they look like basketball hoops and nets to me with a crown on the back.

Last edited:
wasnt really feeling the miami nights at first, but the more reviews and on feet photos i see lead me to believe ill be waking up early to cop like everybody else lol 

A lot of people love the graffitti. No need to act like you are the only one that like them.

That said, they are terrible to me and the only way if get them is if they were severely discounted. Not even a graffitti design.

Just making conversation. Must have came out wrong but I wasn't trying to infer that I was the only one on here interested in them.

Just keep clicking add to cart until you get it in the cart.
this. FTL gives you an hour after you add to cart to get checked out before they release, which is how i scored my bred 11s last year. after initial strikeout, at 55 mins after release i started hammering add to cart until someones released and added to mine.

Just making conversation. Must have came out wrong but I wasn't trying to infer that I was the only one on here interested in them.

Gotcha :smile:

Only gripe I have is the traction.

Yea me too, I was slipping and sliding all night on the dance floor trying to party with the honeys, I even fell :lol: after that I took a seat....it was all lap dances from there on :smokin

Have people noticed that these do break in over time and become more comfortable? I ordered an 11.5 in the KP's but they were tight across the top of my foot so I sent them back.

Yea first time I wore them my feet felt like they were being squeezed after a couple hours but last night I wore them again they felt great :smile:

At first I hated them but after that vid I'm kinda liking a bit more but not anywhere near enough to cop.

Last edited:
Went to the mall to try on the 11's for the first time and the comfort level was awesome. They are also much easier to get your foot into than the 10's were. The lunarlon w/ zoom underfoot is an awesome setup IMO and is probably great to play ball in. Also, the pics of the gammas and when you see them in person seem to me to be much different. I think they are really nice in person but to each their own.

this. FTL gives you an hour after you add to cart to get checked out before they release, which is how i scored my bred 11s last year. after initial strikeout, at 55 mins after release i started hammering add to cart until someones released and added to mine.

Not with the FI. I got them in my cart then they put my wait time at 4:56. Next thing you know, they were removed.

Back
Top Bottom