• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Doing his best LeBron James impression,

DeMarre Carroll wore Nike ID LeBron XI's in the first half of the Hawks-Knicks game

View media item 657633View media item 657634

then finished the game wearing Nike iD LeBron X elites

View media item 657635red, white, black

good find...Carroll changes shoes at the half, Lebron doesn't wear the 11's except for casual use, even LeBron son prefers the 10 elites in his games. They must all suffer from the same back issues.

Last edited:

I think it's because the LeBron 11's are not good basketball shoes.  
From what it looks like. Aestecially the shoes are awesome, functionally not so much. Glad I held off and picked up the pair of Lebron VII's. Even though I love how the gamma's look I've officially decided to hold off until version 2 hits stores.

Last edited:
Damnit I feel like I am missing out on these shoes.
I just wanna not pay for my bills :smh: and buy the kings prides and the gamma blues :smokin
Not gonna do it though

good find...Carroll changes shoes at the half, Lebron doesn't wear the 11's except for casual use, even LeBron son prefers the 10 elites in his games. They must all suffer from the same back issues.

DeMarcus Cousins has been beastly in the LeBron XI's

Last edited:

From what it looks like. Aestecially the shoes are awesome, functionally not so much. Glad I held off and picked up the pair of Lebron VII's. Even though I love how the gamma's look I've officially decided to hold off until version 2 hits stores.
That's funny cuz I would actually say that about the VIIs more than any other Lebron model IMO. They're one of the best looking models in the whole sig line, but I thought they were pretty mediocre in terms of performance. I never got a lockdown fit from them, which is pretty important at least for me, but they're obviously perfectly fine for casual wear or anything else.

I personally think the XIs perform awesomely on court once they're broken in, although that's just based off of me playing a bunch of pickup games the past couple weeks, and I'm definitely no NBA player. I do think there are people who won't have the patience to want to break in the posite upper and lunarlon/zoom cushioning to really get the full benefit of the tech, which I think is kind of a shame, but everybody's foot is different so you just gotta work with what's best for you.

Last edited:
I missed out on the FI. But as an aside, I cancelled my PS4 preorder a few months ago.

The hype got the best of me. I went to a few places and it was sold out. I was at the University Mall looking for X Elites and walked into GameStop and asked if they had any PS4s in stock. He was like well we just happened to have a preorder cancelled.

I was so happy from a copping stand point.

getting blocked by bargnani would force anyone to switch shoes at halftime
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:rofl:

But seriously who is this kid I see him everywhere link to video?

Many one know how to change YouTube settings on mobile?

his name lil terio. hes just a real life meme right now. famous for being fat kid dancing on vine while he cousin says "oooh kill em!" in a funny way. that pic itself is of when some people saw the kid in real life at a popeyes. they asked him to dance and this was his response

That's not Terrio.

I really want them now but my favorite stores are having crazy good deals (I think it was this thread that somebody said retailers would have very good deals this month they were right, )plus Black Friday money and a microsoft surface pro 2 I guess I have to wait on hope for a hoh only like jades next month unless I can strike a deal with someone desperate to get their money back for the doernbecher collection (where the real money is at). No special packaging + doernbecher collection + new generation consoles I might just find that seller.

Smart man, I got someone ready to throw em for $350 but I barely considered retail so I had to pass.

all type of deals come around this time. Bills and Christmas gifts are top priority so all the high priced goods in peoples closets go for the low
Inversely, what about those people desperate to cop some gifts for their little Johnny? Or that extra Christmas money right after.

DeMarre Carroll is trolling us..lmao!  what are the chances he brings xl and x with him to play?

Last edited:

I really want them now but my favorite stores are having crazy good deals (I think it was this thread that somebody said retailers would have very good deals this month they were right, )plus Black Friday money and a microsoft surface pro 2 I guess I have to wait on hope for a hoh only like jades next month unless I can strike a deal with someone desperate to get their money back for the doernbecher collection (where the real money is at). No special packaging + doernbecher collection + new generation consoles I might just find that seller.
Smart man, I got someone ready to throw em for $350 but I barely considered retail so I had to pass.

all type of deals come around this time. Bills and Christmas gifts are top priority so all the high priced goods in peoples closets go for the low
Inversely, what about those people desperate to cop some gifts for their little Johnny? Or that extra Christmas money right after.
True as well. Both sides hinge on that desperation factor and this season is perfect for opportunists

Back
Top Bottom