Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^^^ I like then gammas. Wish they did more with the blue foam like had metallic flakes in it but overall they are cool.

Just caught up on all the posts today... all I found was this: (1) a dude is salty he didn't get FI's; (2) a lot of dudes use a ton of smiley faces when they type on message boards to other dudes; and (3) people love quoting pictures. 

I can't wait for the gammas go on sale somewhere. After seeing more and more pics they keep growing on me. More than the blk / blk ID's the one dude made. I like blue and these just look like something Iron Man would where. They just look mean. If anyone sees these on sale somewhere let me know. After picking up the Blk / Blk 001 color way in the lebron VII funds are a tad low.  If I knew how that one dude copped them for 150 would be sick.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with a manager from FTL: "We did take your pre sale order for the Lebron XI forging iron, and we will receive our shipment from Nike in early December."   ...whoa    

Last edited:

Just got off the phone with a manager from FTL: "We did take your pre sale order for the Lebron XI forging iron, and we will receive our shipment from Nike in early December."   ...whoa    
Wait, is your order status "STATUS: 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP"???

Last edited:
Wait, is your order status "STATUS: 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP"???
I didn't cop the FI's but I tried to get the x settings last week with the BS restock & it had that status for almost a week, so I called them up and they didn't kno wuts up and so the next day my order was cancelled

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom