Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Enough of the alternate or irrelevant to Heat colorways, I'd like to see more Heat based colorways please.
Yes, do we know if the Homes will have white upper & black or red posite?
Pretty sure he had white/black on that Samsung commercial, and wore white/red for a couple minutes in a game...

dmv4eu.jpg

Not my pic but they look pretty close side by side
Cool pic.

View media item 657064
As noted all morning this was an easy pick up. I dont know if it was national side discount day at physical retailers but my FTA salesman let me walk out the door with them for 150 no tax. The shoe is clean and the gamma blue really compliments yhe silhouette. The armorposite base that hugs the hyperfuse stands out more on this colorway and makes the shoe have a transforming effect. The color spectrum on the swoosh is beautiful. What I like most about them is they are a perfect ma5ch with denim. These are nice blue based kick around shoes that have a versitile range of casual clothes you can wear them with. When I saw pics of these months ago I knew I was going to cop and they remind me of how clean the 98 flint 13s were when they dropped. If this was the 90s consumers would of ate up this light blue/light grey scheme easy. Oh well im glad I picked em up and going to sport them tonite at the movies.

What grinds your gears are people making more money for themselves in an honest manner? Ok.

Hell, if I can make an easy $150 profit, best believe I'm doing it. I don't care what the next man has to cry about, and that includes you.

Your life will be better when your life doesn't revolve around shoes, trust.

:stoneface: What the **** are you talking about? I don't care what anybody does to make money, I respect all hustlers legal or illegal, you gotta do what you gotta do is my motto, I just despise people who buy sneakers only to resale them (especially sneakers I really like), they're the ones screwing things up for dudes who really enjoy collecting or really want them to wear/have that's all. I'm very happy for the guys who got them that really liked them since day one (like me) and those who caught on later (hypebeast or not) and who said my life revolves around shoes? I'm not you nerd :lol:

But your original point was that you missed out because of "hypebeast"

That's just an excuse, especially when you look at how many ppl in this thread had no problem copping, when they never get limited releases.

Now you're saying your phone couldn't compete with the bots, when tons of people in this thread claimed they copped manually from their phone.

You just sounding sour, and instead of congratulating the next man on his pick up, you indirectly call everybody hypebeast because they supposedly didn't like the shoe as much as you did.

That's loser talk bruh.

Dude because I said hypebeast initially doesn't mean that was my only reasoning why I was unable to obtain them and for that matter any reasoning whether it would have been hypebeast, resellers, phone, the fact I had to try while at work with limited time, whatever, they would all be excuses but who do I owe the explanation in detail to why I'm upset about not getting them to? It's damn sure not you or anyone else and for the record I'm very happy for everyone who was able to get them and I never said otherwise, what are you talking about? Like @sneakermane a whole lot of dudes did 180's but that's cool to whatever, I'll just catch 'em on the rerelease or restock whatever.....

Naw,some of that is truth fam.
His sodium level is just high because he missed out which is understandable.Most of the people didnt really want this shoe,they just wanted to sell them.

I got lucky and was able to cop off my phone on some technical craziness.

I am still mad I didnt get the db3's.

THIS!!!! At least one dude gets it :lol: yea I'm salty I wanted to grab and couldn't but it's not the end of the world :stoneface: I guess I just saved a couple dollars that's all and let me reiterate I'm very happy for whomever got them that's gonna actually rock them or people who actually like them :D I just despise resellers, they're culture vultures and I feel like they messed the game up and that's the reason why everything is overpriced like it is now :smh:

got the last size 11 at my local FTL this morning...i thought these were an easy 2nd to the KP but now having both in hand, im not sure which i prefer

im just glad these arent referred to as "the batmans"

View media item 657110

Just got home to these, love them the sole is so icy but it's gonna suck when it gets dirty and yellows but I'm doubling up on these the colors just flow well
These are hella nice...I've been debating on rather I want these or not since I missed out on the FI, but these are nice...just need to find some pink laces to give em that pop

I agree. I wasn't able to get a pair myself. I was in training and the wifi sucked. It is what it is.

But let's be honest if they were a GR or went without the usual Nike shenanigans then the people who REALLY wanted them would have got them. Instead they were pre-heats and resellers, the new home flippers, salivated plus the bot users. Means the small guy loses out. It is what it is. It's the game. But let's not pretend like the majority wanted them. People on NT are wishy washy until they get lost in the last-minute hype, want to flip the shoe or get it in a good deal.

At least some people are real on here :smh: people acting like I'm making stuff up or something :stoneface: like I wasn't looking for the best service in my building, waiting with footlocker on one page of my phone and the twitter app on the other running as well :lol: I just came up short a lot of us did and a lot of people didn't congrats to those who did. I was just pissed at seeing how many dudes not wanting them turn out to be the complete opposite and ended up getting them combined with all the dudes coppin just out to resale :smh: but to the victors go the spoils enjoy guys :smile: whether you sale them, ball in them or just walk through the mall with your matching out fit I don't give a damn :lol: but the fact still remains....I WANT A PAIR FOR MYSELF!!!!! :nerd: I wear a size 13 btw :D

These are hella nice...I've been debating on rather I want these or not since I missed out on the FI, but these are nice...just need to find some pink laces to give em that pop

Thanks bro I love them

Yeah I would like to find some laces for them but it may be tough because of the nice rope ones on the XI, they should've came with a second pair

all you do is complain all day

its not that serious. stop commenting on stupid stuff

youre polluting the thread

u must not be from around here

those who quote all the pics are simply the 7 and 8 yr olds here, have to be. if not, well , then ............ ouch

Gamma is the new green glow I'm sure we will see if float around a few models

Gammas look good to me I will def be rocking them with some nice denim

Gamma is the new green glow I'm sure we will see if float around a few models

Gammas look good to me I will def be rocking them with some nice denim

I thought Nike started with the blue/grey combo before the gammas.
I know the dynamic blue rookies have a huge resemblance to these. Sport blue foams share the lighter blue / grey theme.

I thought Nike started with the blue/grey combo before the gammas.
I know the dynamic blue rookies have a huge resemblance to these. Sport blue foams share the lighter blue / grey theme.

Very true, that colorway scheme is in right now, nike likes to go in cycles like that and spread colors onto other products

I think this shoe is clean as hell just dislike the lace tips and swoosh

Back
Top Bottom