Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I like how lebron be rockin the 11s everywhere BUT the court 
mean.gif

Yeah Bron was waiting for more PEs to be made... King can't be wearing the the same kicks as us peasants haha. That's why he rocked those ring nights all game lol.

But for real, aside from dudes pissing matches in here about hypebeast-dom and salt levels, Chia may have single handedly swung my decision from passing to copping on those MNs. Very nice shoe and thanks for those pics bruh (I will not quote them haha)

I've been wondering: with this being the first system setup for the insole on a LeBron sig, is it possible they release different insoles later to put in the shoe? A la the Kobe 8s, I wonder if we will see maybe a lunar with zoom and forefoot only or cushlon with full length zoom.

Just a thought.... Now back to the admin bashing and pic quoting hahaha

looks like ill have more 11's than any other lebron total when the dust settles

Last edited:
Can anybody who owns the parachute gold lebrons post the tag inside where the size is written? Thanks, im buying a pair online. Im just gonna compare it. Thanks!

Wore these for the first time today at work. I'm a  size 11 with more of a wider foot but cop Jordan Retros 10.5 depending for a snug fit.   

Grabbed these & the Kings Pride both size 11 (all my other Lebrons are 11 except one or two 11.5 that feel a little big on me). Put on the Aways for the first time and the felt snug, but I also felt the comfort & cushioning lunar & nice lockdown with impressive traction.

Within 20 min I started feeling discomfort around the side of my foot and closer to the toebox so after about an hour I took them off and tried on an 11.5  The feel was so much better, I had a little more room but the lockdown was still there and felt no pain. Exchanging  these for the 11.5 can't wait to hoop in these with my right size.

Online releases will become that much harder now, because in any shoe we get at my store there's only 1-2 size 11.5 in a size run if not 1 or any at all for that matter. Hope this won't start to become a problem for early mornings with fewer pairs in this size available  from now on with this shoe. Gunning for those Miami Nights and looking to swap my KP size 11 for an 11.5
mean.gif

Also I found this YouTube video very helpful with some on court XI performance questions~>

Can anyone point me to a review on the new Zoom VII. Not just a here is the shoe it is blue it looks nice. But something that talks about the actual technology in the shoe. I need a pair of every day shoes and I don't want to drop much more than 125 and the zoom VII are in that ballpark. But I don't want something that would be uncomfortable.

1 of 1. My shoe game tonight is mean! #LeBron11s#CrazyKickGame#StriveForGreatness

lol how can this be mean its floral well at least hes wearing the 11's post game though, more of a casual shoe than performance shoe for LeBron

Last edited:
Doing his best LeBron James impression,

DeMarre Carroll wore Nike ID LeBron XI's in the first half of the Hawks-Knicks game

then finished the game wearing Nike iD LeBron X elites

red, white, black
Funny that you post this, I was in attendance at the Knicks game tonight.  I don't know if it was a coincidence or not, but Carroll was doing really bad in the first half.  But in the second half he stepped his game out and started making some shots.

It must be the shoes...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom