Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anyone call footlocker and get the info on if they got their stk and what is ship time????

Anyone call footlocker and get the info on if they got their stk and what is ship time????

i found this a couple pages back awsome, hope it helps

Just got off the phone with a manager from FTL: "We did take your pre sale order for the Lebron XI forging iron, and we will receive our shipment from Nike in early December." ...whoa (devious1212)

Last edited:
i found this a couple pages back awsome, hope it helps

Just got off the phone with a manager from FTL: "We did take your pre sale order for the Lebron XI forging iron, and we will receive our shipment from Nike in early December." ...whoa (devious1212)

Lmao

Just got off the phone with footlocker. Told the lady I needed them by Friday as I'd be leaving campus and it would require me to ship them elsewhere. She said they will be shipping out tomorrow and to call back and set them up to arrive sooner. Idk how, I asked how that was possible and she said something about surepost. Idk I'm just gonna call back tomorrow. She said since they were to be released in stores initially they had to wait to receive the stock back from stores to ship out. Gonna be blown if I can't have them by Friday. Just thought I'd update those with ftl orders who were curious.

Really love my Gamma Blues they look amazing in person. Really thinking about doubling up once they get discounted.

Played in my KP's for the first time on Thursday night. Didn't have any issues with my feet hurting at all. Still needs time to break in. Only gripe I have is the traction.

Still don't wanna call those graffitis...there's nothing but abstract splatter with a crown logo on the back

I remember footlocker put the "won't ship till late September" for the 3labs. But it shipped the day of, take it as you will

Have people noticed that these do break in over time and become more comfortable? I ordered an 11.5 in the KP's but they were tight across the top of my foot so I sent them back.

Back
Top Bottom