Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The whole point would be to eliminate reselling all together and profit continuously. If you could iD a release 100% it would eliminate the need to spend a ridiculous mark up. Nike could still release the colorway to wet the appetite for those too impatient to wait 4-5 weeks for an iD to show up. Simple as that, solves EVERY problem known to this here "sneaker game"...

Of course Nike wouldn't do that because not only would it dampen the hype for a 1st day purchase but it would also kill of the reseller purchase that accounts for a large amount of release day buys. Oh well, it's life!
actually that's not a bad idea, espc if you miss the release date and now have to pay a $50 mark up, that destroys reselling for at least that model cycle, but the question turns into should nike let you id ext, I mean where would it stop? Personally I think this would be awesome for no other reason than being able to add more options on the id because as someone pointed out they're kinda bland right now

Just got home to these, love them the sole is so icy but it's gonna suck when it gets dirty and yellows but I'm doubling up on these the colors just flow well
Thought you had to wait til the end of the day 
laugh.gif

Been lookin at mine ever since they came in. The longer I stare the more I like em. Glad you got yours in bro!

Last edited:
Thought you had to wait til the end of the day :lol:

Been lookin at mine ever since they came in. The longer I stare the more I like em. Glad you got yours in bro!

Lol got out of work at 1 and they were here I'm really happy with these

Same to you bro, enjoy em

Haha I'm in Philly as well. Each tracking time is exactly the same as yours. 
:lol: My boys mom actually works at the Shipment Hub down near Front and Oregon so I asked her if she could grab the package for me last night. She got done at around 3am though so it wasn't there yet >:.

You could have called last night and had them hold the box at the facility. Then you could've pick it up today.
Nah you can't hold for pickup on Saturdays. :\

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/shipping/time/service/value_added/hold_pickup.html

Last edited:
Carbons are sick! I cant wait

Every time I look at the xi they look like they should weigh a lot, then you go and pick em up and its like no gravity. Feels like im picking up prop dumbbells. They're so light

Carbons are sick! I cant wait

Every time I look at the xi they look like they should weigh a lot, then you go and pick em up and its like no gravity. Feels like im picking up prop dumbbells. They're so light

That's one thing that surprised me is how light and soft they are

It's a shame lebron can't mess with these because they are such a dope shoe

I got 11.5 in KP and 11 in these and I probably will stick with the extra room with the .5 up but the 11 fits tight but not uncomfortable just tight like a glove

@chiacrack where did you pick up the carbons from? Might be the only pair from the lebron 11 i pickup at retail.

people are getting heated today :lol:

personally i think the lebron 11 is very overrated in terms of design, can't believe some folks think this is the greatest bball shoe ever. i dont recall a sig shoe like this getting discounts from the very first cw. altho i do love how they are releasing them in a fury.

@chiacrack where did you pick up the carbons from? Might be the only pair from the lebron 11 i pickup at retail.

people are getting heated today :lol:

personally i think the lebron 11 is very overrated in terms of design, can't believe some folks think this is the greatest bball shoe ever. i dont recall a sig shoe like this getting discounts from the very first cw. altho i do love how they are releasing them in a fury.

Got them for kicks crew it's over retail but over a month early, to me it was worth it
very fresh. i gotta find some pink laces or purple laces to make em pop like the miami nights

Yeah wish I had some laces to throw on too

THIS!!!!! I don't know what dude talking about :lol: as well as some of us actually having jobs and being at work 8:00am on a Thursday morning :stoneface: I was forced to do battle with bots and laptops off of my phone :smh: .....I mean LTE is quick but it wasn't fast enough for me that day and yea I know some got through on their phones but I guess I just wasn't as lucky.....

But your original point was that you missed out because of "hypebeast"

That's just an excuse, especially when you look at how many ppl in this thread had no problem copping, when they never get limited releases.

Now you're saying your phone couldn't compete with the bots, when tons of people in this thread claimed they copped manually from their phone.

You just sounding sour, and instead of congratulating the next man on his pick up, you indirectly call everybody hypebeast because they supposedly didn't like the shoe as much as you did.

That's loser talk bruh.

Naw,some of that is truth fam.

His sodium level is just high because he missed out which is understandable.Most of the people didnt really want this shoe,they just wanted to sell them.

I got lucky and was able to cop off my phone on some technical craziness.

I am still mad I didnt get the db3's.

[quote name="mosdef24" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-updated-released-dates-11-10-gamma-blue-sat-11-16/13470#

i dont recall a sig shoe like this getting discounts from the very first cw. altho i do love how they are releasing them in a fury.[/quote]

You must not remember every Jordan sig shoe ever (talking initial release not retros) IMO from a design standpoint they are one of the greatest looking, from a fit and comfort standpoint not so much.

sorry if im late, but i seen a few post about lebron not wearing the xi's. do they give him problems when he is playing.

Naw,some of that is truth fam.
His sodium level is just high because he missed out which is understandable.Most of the people didnt really want this shoe,they just wanted to sell them.

I got lucky and was able to cop off my phone on some technical craziness.

I am still mad I didnt get the db3's.

I agree. I wasn't able to get a pair myself. I was in training and the wifi sucked. It is what it is.

But let's be honest if they were a GR or went without the usual Nike shenanigans then the people who REALLY wanted them would have got them. Instead they were pre-heats and resellers, the new home flippers, salivated plus the bot users. Means the small guy loses out. It is what it is. It's the game. But let's not pretend like the majority wanted them. People on NT are wishy washy until they get lost in the last-minute hype, want to flip the shoe or get it in a good deal.

Moving on. I picked up the GAMMAS for $162 along with the socks. I wasn't frisky for the shirts. I'm kind of getting tired of the blah Ts Nike drops sometimes.

Some places in Tampa still have the Aways, KP and GAMMAS.

Last edited:
Man the miami knights are growing on me 
mean.gif

Being a broke boy sucks. Imma have to make a clutch decision between these or the taxi 12s 

Man the miami knights are growing on me 
mean.gif

Being a broke boy sucks. Imma have to make a clutch decision between these or the taxi 12s 
I say go with the Miami Nights once the popular LeBron releaes are gone they are gone... You can always find someone trading for a pair of J retros

I agree. I wasn't able to get a pair myself. I was in training and the wifi sucked. It is what it is.

But let's be honest if they were a GR or went without the usual Nike shenanigans then the people who REALLY wanted them would have got them. Instead they were pre-heats and resellers, the new home flippers, salivated plus the bot users. Means the small guy loses out. It is what it is. It's the game. But let's not pretend like the majority wanted them. People on NT are wishy washy until they get lost in the last-minute hype, want to flip the shoe or get it in a good deal.

Moving on. I picked up the GAMMAS for $162 along with the socks. I wasn't frisky for the shirts. I'm kind of getting tired of the blah Ts Nike drops sometimes.

Some places in Tampa still have the Aways, KP and GAMMAS.
Fam thats why I said there was truth in what he said.We are not disagreeing.If these were GR they would still be sitting or wouldve sold out in a couple days and not in 30 mins.Thats the hype tho and it will always be with this new generation of buyers.

Oooh tough taxis or the Miami nights? Idk if the Miami nights will be limited but I think heads are gonna pounce on that shoe and the resell will be a lot higher

I can be honest that's why I got a pair early but I like them so much I'm doubling up if I can on release date, none of the other releases do it for me. Def want gammas I'm just waiting for a discount on them but TW and AVM are most likely a pass for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom