Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hypebeast huh? Yet u converse with us hypebeast on a forum tho.

:stoneface: I wasn't referring to everyone as hypebeast some of you guys are ok :wink: just the ones who were adamant about not copping but did anyway, that's nothing new around these parts :lol: a lot of those guys were resellers to though and that's what really grinds my gears >:

I've resorted to blaming Nike for me not getting shoes not resellers, beasts, collectors, baby mommas, etc.
as evidence with the KP release, quantity means everything. Only people that truly had no desire to get them missed out. Pairs were around for retail for a couple of weeks.

your comment is very misleading. You make it sound like you could just get on and cop hrs after when ready the only ppl that were able to cop were guys that kept the link open and thought they weren't able to add it to the cart initially, and then the dude that saw a couple sizes up later that nite

THIS!!!!! I don't know what dude talking about :lol: as well as some of us actually having jobs and being at work 8:00am on a Thursday morning :stoneface: I was forced to do battle with bots and laptops off of my phone :smh: .....I mean LTE is quick but it wasn't fast enough for me that day and yea I know some got through on their phones but I guess I just wasn't as lucky.....

Early morning fight fight fight!

Everyone log off and go play PS4...
**** a video game, was hopin you might share some selfies of mrs lewi instead, instant thread harmonization, nice job putting a ring on her 
nthat.gif
roll.gif

You guys really spending 200 on lebron shoes?? I can't bring myself to purchase a basketball performance shoe I'll wear casually...love the color ways, hate the price

Just return them dawg you aint gots no where to go to get much wear out of them :tongue:

I know right. And i just accepted a new job so i will no longer be wearing kicks all week. Lol!

I took a quick on foot pic, they are decent for $100

View media item 656770

:rofl: did you just post the fact you copped em for 100 3 times?

They nice no need to return em tho if not pass the savings on to someone and sell em

I am glad that the first lebron I've ever liked are these and that they have been easy cops two weeks after release at discount, pretty much what I originally expected to be priced at.

$250 was a problem for me. Waffles until the last minute but decided to buy now while I could Vs waiting later and having to pay much more than that.

I'm at the mall now. The gammas looks great in the doctored photos. In person they are cool. The blue is a little dull. Reminds me of the binary blue zoom rookies. By no means are these an ugly shoe tho. I'll cop on discount if possible.
Discount will definitely be possible. KP's and Away's both were available at decent price drops. Away's were $60 off yesterday.

All XI colorways so far released. The blackout ID's look dope but I'm just not able to convince myself  to drop $250 on a pair of shoes ($270 with tax).

About to head out now...and see if I can use the birthday coupon and rewards at FTL on these Gamma Blue 11s. Only way I'll cop them, funds are getting tight lol. 

Last edited:
:rofl: did you just post the fact you copped em for 100 3 times?

They nice no need to return em tho if not pass the savings on to someone and sell em

Nah i didnt post 3 times. Just said it once. Doesnt matter. money is money is money. Wish they were free. Lol

I copped the FI's fr a friend in a size 8, but I couldn't cop since largest size available was a 14. Tried to ID them but you really cant get them the same. Even if you pick the forging iron option all it does is blend the upper with the base but if they are both orange it is kind of pointless. They need to let you choose the colors for the blend in order to replicate the FI's. Also the ID option doesn't let you pick that silver swoosh. Kind of glad I could save some $ on these because the TWs are mine, not to mention I am going after the DB's, Taxis, Oreoes,and Bred OGs I need to save money wherever I can. 

So glad im not feeling these gamas... Its been a rough sneaker month to say the least... glad i have a break

I copped the FI's fr a friend in a size 8, but I couldn't cop since largest size available was a 14. Tried to ID them but you really cant get them the same. Even if you pick the forging iron option all it does is blend the upper with the base but if they are both orange it is kind of pointless. They need to let you choose the colors for the blend in order to replicate the FI's. Also the ID option doesn't let you pick that silver swoosh. Kind of glad I could save some $ on these because the TWs are mine, not to mention I am going after the DB's, Taxis, Oreoes,and Bred OGs I need to save money wherever I can. 
It would be nice to ID the "EXACT" same thing as the FI. But in my opinion, that would really just defeat the purpose of releasing the FI if you can actually make it 100% exactly the same on ID. Just like the Championship Pack red elite Xs, you weren't able to make it 100% the same on ID, but close. It's good to have some distance between and restrictions between whats releasing to the public and what you can ID, otherwise like I said whats the point of releasing it if you can just do the exact same. Thats my thoughts. 

Last edited:

It would be nice to ID the "EXACT" same thing as the FI. But in my opinion, that would really just defeat the purpose of releasing the FI if you can actually make it 100% exactly the same on ID. Just like the Championship Pack red elite Xs, you weren't able to make it 100% the same on ID, but close. It's good to have some distance between and restrictions between whats releasing to the public and what you can ID, otherwise like I said whats the point of releasing it if you can just do the exact same. Thats my thoughts. 
I agree but I feel like most ID options look pretty generic for some reason. My biggest gripe with the Lebron line is a lot of his limited releases only go up to size 14 and I wear a 15. I think LeBron wears a 15. I'm pretty sure they would still sell out if they offered 15s. And these days a lot of guys who wear 14 are sizing up. I wear a 15 in just about every Nike/Jordan shoe. Only shoe I think I would need to size up on is the Air Max 95s, I have two pair and they kill my feet when I wear them, I had to take the insoles out. 

The whole point would be to eliminate reselling all together and profit continuously. If you could iD a release 100% it would eliminate the need to spend a ridiculous mark up. Nike could still release the colorway to wet the appetite for those too impatient to wait 4-5 weeks for an iD to show up. Simple as that, solves EVERY problem known to this here "sneaker game"...

Of course Nike wouldn't do that because not only would it dampen the hype for a 1st day purchase but it would also kill of the reseller purchase that accounts for a large amount of release day buys. Oh well, it's life!

Last edited:
UPS needs to start delivering on Saturdays. Making me wait an extra 2 days for my FIs when they're literally like 5 blocks away from my house as we speak :lol: :\.

View media item 656820

Last edited:
The whole point would be to eliminate reselling all together and profit continuously. If you could iD a release 100% it would eliminate the need to spend a ridiculous mark up. Nike could still release the colorway to wet the appetite for those too impatient to wait 4-5 weeks for an iD to show up. Simple as that, solves EVERY problem known to this here "sneaker game"...

Of course Nike wouldn't do that because not only would it dampen the hype for a 1st day purchase but it would also kill of the reseller purchase that accounts for a large amount of release day buys. Oh well, it's life!

Nike loves limited, they love hype, and they certainly love the resellers. They are shrewd when it comes to their products and keeping people thirsty.

Nike loves limited, they love hype, and they certainly love the resellers. They are shrewd when it comes to their products and keeping people thirsty.

THIS & THIS...... I stamp it.

Except for the fact that it would turn Lebron's or any other "hyped" Nike into Chuck Taylor's. Yes the price tag would still deter people, but eventually they would become irrelevant. Certain Nike's, especially Jordan's, continue to rake in dollars based solely on want/hype alone, cuz it sure isn't the same quality as when they initially released. You take away the want, you lose certain customers.

Reselling is not Nike's problem. They make a certain amount of product and whether they all end up in "wearers" hands or resellers hands does not effect their end dollar.

Edit: some of these points were hit by others as I was typing...

Last edited:
Hypebeast huh? Yet u converse with us hypebeast on a forum tho.

:stoneface: I wasn't referring to everyone as hypebeast some of you guys are ok :wink: just the ones who were adamant about not copping but did anyway, that's nothing new around these parts :lol: a lot of those guys were resellers to though and that's what really grinds my gears >:
What grinds your gears are people making more money for themselves in an honest manner? Ok.

Hell, if I can make an easy $150 profit, best believe I'm doing it. I don't care what the next man has to cry about, and that includes you.

Your life will be better when your life doesn't revolve around shoes, trust.

Back
Top Bottom