Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They had a few last year. My local store still has the pressures sitting at $199.99
well damn.. should have picked up some Xs from them last year since they took coupons.  oh well good to know for the future. 

Damn despite my Miami Nights being in Chicago since 8 on Thursday night, it doesn't look like I will get them till Monday, I was really looking forward to wearing them today.  FI and MN on Monday?!? My Head might explode deciding which one to wear first.

Gamma blues aren't that great. Hence why they're sitting thus far...
Yeah, they probably needed that Pre-Heat Tag like the FI, which is part of the reason they sold out besides the OMG, they look like that other hyped up shoe from 2 years ago.

Going to see if HoH can honor a member of the military and get 'Em for $160.

Gamma blues aren't that great. Hence why they're sitting thus far...
Yeah, they probably needed that Pre-Heat Tag like the FI, which is part of the reason they sold out besides the OMG, they look like that other hyped up shoe from 2 years ago.

Going to see if HoH can honor a member of the military and get 'Em for $160.

U crazy if u think the forging irons needed the preheat tag. Dudes were on them before they saw the box label.

Gammas are nice. People just have to prioritize. KP Aways FI all in a 6 week period along with the carbons lurking in a couple of weeks.

Also, Dsg offering discounts on the aways gave many people hope to cop below $200.

Gammas are nice. People just have to prioritize. KP Aways FI all in a 6 week period along with the carbons lurking in a couple of weeks.
That's why I prioritized what I really wanted.  Started off with the KP, but passed on the Aways because I knew I wanted the FI's more.  Passing on the Gammas and TW's so I can get the Miami Nights and Christmas joints.  Those are my Top 4.  Almost a thousand bucks in a month bruh.

Last edited:

That's why I prioritized what I really wanted.  Started off with the KP, but passed on the Aways because I knew I wanted the FI's more.  Passing on the Gammas and TW's so I can get the Miami Nights and Christmas joints.  Those are my Top 4.  Almost a thousand bucks in a month bruh.
u have to call nike and make up quality control issues and they will give you 20%off coupons on every purchase...cant wait till my fi's get here because im gonna tell em im missing my $50 lace locks
glasses.gif
...these shoes are too damn expensive to pay retail for all of them...so far i got kps for 186 and FI'S for 210... 

Last edited:
U crazy if u think the forging irons needed the preheat tag. Dudes were on them before they saw the box label.

Also, Dsg offering discounts on the aways gave many people hope to cop below $200.
I agree. That's why I also said they looked liked another hyped up shoe, which is what got everyone excited. Fans of the Big Bangs thought they were the next evolution. But again the BB were a hyped up shoe too, so it was easy for Nike to get people excited.

But to say Gamma Blues aren't nice or just sitting seems ignorant. What objectively can anyone say makes the FI better than the GB? IMO, besides the KP, IMO, I think all of the color ways look good but pedestrian like the X.

It's all an opinion at the end of the day but if I were Nike they should've flip flopped the shoe volume.

$1k is serious business

Agreed. And the FI had the random price increase. Can't wait to see what they do for ASG, BHM, EXTs and the elites.

Last edited:
Feel like DSG giving coupons and Sneakersteal always posting shoes at Outlets for cheap has killed the resellers.

u have to call nike and make up quality control issues and they will give you 20%off coupons on every purchase...cant wait till my fi's get here because im gonna tell em im missing my $50 lace locks8) ...these shoes are too damn expensive to pay retail for all of them...so far i got kps for 186 and FI'S for 210... 

U do realize they started flagging accounts for abusing the promo code right?

U do realize they started flagging accounts for abusing the promo code right?
havent been flagged yet bro...and its worked for every single release i copped..and it seems to work more successful with limited items since there sold out and nike cant really help with a exchange...i also use different accounts to keep nike.com off what im doing...

want the gammas real bad, but I am gonna try to hold off to see if I can get that discount on DSG

the blue is more of a powder blue, but I still they they are dope, they remind me of Heisenberg's Sky Blue

the worst part about the shoe is the faded swoosh, I feel like a chrome swoosh or something else would work better than that faded swoosh, regardless I think the gammas are a very nice colorway that I will be adding to my collection

Dawg......

I know you real happy you came up on a couple pairs but let's keep it 100....

Upon initial pics.... Quite a few heads up in here called the FI joints Big Bang wannabes. Said they were actually inferior to the Big Bangs. Showed total disdain for that icy sole too. Mind you just about all those that initially disliked ended up copping pairs anyways. :rofl:

That PREHEAT tag & that ONLINE ONLY release got dudes in here doing 180 spins like skilled dancers. Don't gimme that "dudes been on them since day one" nonsense cause that ain't true. The Hype Bug done bit up quite a few of them. IMO, best colorway so far remains the King's Prides.....I gives a damn about hype.

Last edited:
Sittin here in my truck looking at these gamma's trying to like them.

Hell got em for $100 bucks. Guess they are ok. Guess i'll put em on foot and make a final decision on keeping.

Agreed.

There were a few who were crazy about the FI's from the jump

But if Nike made the KPs just as limited, there is no question what would be at the top of everyone's list.

Dawg......

I know you real happy you came up on a couple pairs but let's keep it 100....

Upon initial pics.... Quite a few heads up in here called the FI joints Big Bang wannabes. Said they were actually inferior to the Big Bangs. Showed total disdain for that icy sole too. Mind you just about all those that initially disliked ended up copping pairs anyways.
roll.gif

That PREHEAT tag & that ONLINE ONLY release got dudes in here doing 180 spins like skilled dancers. Don't gimme that " dudes been on them since day one" nonsense cause that ain't true. They a'ight, but the best colorway so far remains the King's Prides.....I gives a damn about hype.
Exactly. I never liked them. I think the Big Bangs look way better. They're pretty plain to me and I you can ID something better for the same price. Only reason people bought them up, like always, is because they were limited.

Sittin here in my truck looking at these gamma's trying to like them.

Hell got em for $100 bucks. Guess they are ok. Guess i'll put em on foot and make a final decision on keeping.

Trying to like them?! :lol:

Y'all go ahead & sleep on the Gammas. After all.....they didn't cost $250 with a War Machine tag on it.

Back
Top Bottom