Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
You sure kings prides were? I know the aways were on swoosh.. But a Nike rep told me that the gamma's will not be.. Crossing my fingers that there wrong

They are often wrong. & awaya were on swoosh right away & KP after a few weeks.

Foot Locker always got me feeling some type of way.
ohwell.gif

This hat is to match the Air SC Trainer II Premium for Calvin Johnson. See the Transformer logo, aka Megatron? The shoe has the logo on the heel and the insole
Are they like a rare item or something cuz the guy who originally posted the pics seemed bummed he couldn't find it. The nike store by me has like 20 of those sittin on the shelf.
I wasn't bummed, just thought that the hat was probably released last year with the rest of the other cj81 gear. It will complement my TWs nicely (im also a sucker for gimmicky 3m hats lol)

Just quickies--I'm not a photographer or fashionisto, don't hate.
Maybe I'm just being OCD here...but everything about my pair (above) checks out except that it didn't have an MSRP flap on the sticker, and it wasn't stamped inside the box. Why am I questioning the authenticity...
sick.gif

Maybe I'm just being OCD here...but everything about my pair (above) checks out except that it didn't have an MSRP flap on the sticker, and it wasn't stamped inside the box. Why am I questioning the authenticity...:x

Fugazi...

J/p. Overseas boxes don't get that suggested retail price tag. Not sure about the stamp but maybe the same reason. Look great with the 3m. Cousins was all over ESPN tonight with those bad boys on.

I wouldn't have thought twice about it if they were the XDR's. That's what I assumed I was getting when I ordered. But I got the 616175-005 (regular XIs). Prod. dates look good, UPCs match...got the 3m, matches the other XI's I have...

yeah I'm goin' to bed.

suprised the Gammas are sittin on JJ (pretty dope cw imo), no hype or people just waiting on the TW next week
grin.gif

Still haven't got my shipping confirmation from Footlocker :smh:

Not sure anyone has. Check your order status thru your account if you created one. If it says one unit ready to ship you are good to go.

VS

I can't decide. Think I should have both... although I wish I could make those XI's all black with a gold swoosh that would be sick. However Nike ID only has yellow and orange  :frown:

Those gamma's look sick. After really taking a closer look at these shoes and seeing how thin the actual rubber is on the sole I'm starting to wonder how long these shoes would actually last if they were use as my every day basketball shoe. Which is kind of lame if I can't wear them all the time at a $200+ price tag.

Back
Top Bottom