Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'd take pics with my ninja turtle jammies on, WGAF
tongue.gif

So no one has been to the ID thread to peep these?
nerd.gif
THOSE ARE MINE.

AND YES DA BATMAN TUMBLER WAS THE INSPIRATION FOR THESE.

THAT AND A NOD TO THE DARK KNIGHT HIMSELF AND S.W.A.T. GEAR.

LMAO SHOULD I CONTINEU WITH A NIKE MARKETING PARAGRAPH ABOUT HOW CREATIVE THESE ARE OR CAN I JUST B REAL AND TELL YALL THIS WAS A PERFECT MODEL FOR A TRIPLE BLACK CW.

FINALLY scored a pair of KP at retail just now from DTLR, hopefully they dont cancel my order but it went though. randomly got on and it said they had nearly a full run but now says very few sizes left.... guess we'll see

Are they like a rare item or something cuz the guy who originally posted the pics seemed bummed he couldn't find it. The nike store by me has like 20 of those sittin on the shelf.

Naw, they aren't rare at all. I think it would be odd to see basketball and football cross match like that, especially since CJ's sig is on the side of the hat, but thats just me.

Is there any doubt that a 360 zoom bag is going in the 12's...LOL

Hahaha, no doubt, this wearing the X thing is getting a life of its own. Those pics make me like the Forging iron's a lil more but still Gamma Blues for me.

MN by a mile...AvM's had a lot of potential but the green glow outsole killed it IMO. Should have been the mango/pink color.

damn i wish ups did saturday delivery.. my shoes are in some warehouse in Orlando.. want to pick them up..lol

@SneakerFree DOPE! grrrrr mine are 2 miles down the road in the post office and I can't get them until after work tomorrow!

i'm def doubling up on those, just my style all the way

Naw, they aren't rare at all. I think it would be odd to see basketball and football cross match like that, especially since CJ's sig is on the side of the hat, but thats just me.
Hahaha, no doubt, this wearing the X thing is getting a life of its own. Those pics make me like the Forging iron's a lil more but still Gamma Blues for me.
Anybody know where I. can get that not so rare hat from online?

THOSE ARE MINE.

AND YES DA BATMAN TUMBLER WAS THE INSPIRATION FOR THESE.

THAT AND A NOD TO THE DARK KNIGHT HIMSELF AND S.W.A.T. GEAR.

LMAO SHOULD I CONTINEU WITH A NIKE MARKETING PARAGRAPH ABOUT HOW CREATIVE THESE ARE OR CAN I JUST B REAL AND TELL YALL THIS WAS A PERFECT MODEL FOR A TRIPLE BLACK CW.
Dude I wasnt really a fan of the XI's but I might just have to cop that.

Back
Top Bottom