Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just got back from my local FTL (which already has their Black Friday stuff in) and he said that the Terracotta Warriors will be a raffle..... i am like 0/10 with raffles. he also said the Gamma blues were supposed to be a raffle but no body came in.

^LOL at them trying to do a raffle for the Gamma's.  Not a knock on the shoe, but c'mon...don't they realize that most customers that engage in the raffles, usually know a little bit about the release info?  I could be completely wrong, but I think your chances are good with the TW if you really try.  

Still haven't got my aways :\ didn't realize my buddy was gonna leave shipping them back to cali from Portland up to his friend up there. Gotta keep telling myself I got them for way under retail but this wait sucks :wow:

Dope pics of the FI up there. It still hasn't hit me fully yet that I was able to cop from NDC, cause I usually NEVER can grab anything on TLO releases. It made question me its "limited" tag cause I feel like if I can get it , anyone can since I suck at copping things online and even after I checked out I still saw random sizes still available for a bit. I think it generally sold out after 30 mins however. Bottom line there were only two sites carrying them and no where else if you exclude the instore miami releases. Probably the biggest online grab I did by far and that's pretty sad 
laugh.gif
.  Nonetheless, definitely happy I got it. 

Last edited:
Cancelation happened to me back in february when I ordered the AJ3'88 WC...Placed my order, they took my monet from my credit card, and after one week with the PVD (payment verification department), they just canceled it for no reason...

My FI order is also with "all backordered" status, like i stated before.

Nevertheless, still hoping to receive them

Yea guess it just i got screwed over from finishline with the gmp pack. Dont want that to happen again haha.

^LOL at them trying to do a raffle for the Gamma's.  Not a knock on the shoe, but c'mon...don't they realize that most customers that engage in the raffles, usually know a little bit about the release info?  I could be completely wrong, but I think your chances are good with the TW if you really try.  

They're basing the raffles off past experiences but given the retail price of these I don't think that a raffle is necessary for anything that isn't announced as limited. Trust if the Gammas were labeled as a QS they would have run outta raffle tickets.

I tried not to laugh in the dudes face when he said the gammas were raffle but i am trying i will be hitting almost every store that will get them becuase the Terracotta warrior  is my forging iron (if that made sense)

They're basing the raffles off past experiences but given the retail price of these I don't think that a raffle is necessary for anything that isn't announced as limited. Trust if the Gammas were labeled as a QS they would have run outta raffle tickets.
They Didnt raffle the aways or the kings pride though 

Very true....I still think they could have done more with the shoe that would have had people lining up (sole or even a lace lock that matches the swoosh).  I really love what they did with those three colors on that swoosh. I'm debating on seeing if I can find a way to trade for the Away's and Gamma's in case I don't fall in love with the FI's when they arrive, but we shall see! 

Man, too bad that code isn't valid, otherwise I'd scoop. $187 shipped is still a good price, but wasn't looking to scoop the Gammas unless I found them for a significant discount.

saw the Gammas at a local FTL today
happy.gif
 the Gammas look alot nicer in person than the pictures suggest
smokin.gif

gammas look pretty good in person, but still a pass. i will pick them up for my son if they allow a coupon. gammas and aways for him and TW's for my daughter should get them through hoop season

Those triple black IDs look official, reminds we off the batman tumbler... i'd side step the blackout foams for those most definitely

And its funny watching those 2 vids above. The first guy is ecstatic for the "underwhelming" pair (even going as far as saying top 2 colorway of the xi), while the other guy sounds bummed out over the "must have" pair lol

Gammas look sooooooo boring in that video.

And all black kicks have to be something really special for me to even be halfway interested....

That pair in the pic above aren't even close to anything special

Anyone have any info on this hat? or am I a season too late?
I saw this hat at the Seattle Nike store yesterday. Are these like rare or something? It's just a hat, looks cool though almost picked one up as I like hats.

Last edited:
I saw this hat at the Seattle Nike store yesterday. Are these like rare or something? It's just a hat, looks cool though almost picked one up as I like hats.

This hat is to match the Air SC Trainer II Premium for Calvin Johnson. See the Transformer logo, aka Megatron? The shoe has the logo on the heel and the insole

This hat is to match the Air SC Trainer II Premium for Calvin Johnson. See the Transformer logo, aka Megatron? The shoe has the logo on the heel and the insole
Are they like a rare item or something cuz the guy who originally posted the pics seemed bummed he couldn't find it. The nike store by me has like 20 of those sittin on the shelf.

Back
Top Bottom