Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
U crazy if u think the forging irons needed the preheat tag. Dudes were on them before they saw the box label.

Gammas are nice. People just have to prioritize. KP Aways FI all in a 6 week period along with the carbons lurking in a couple of weeks.

Also, Dsg offering discounts on the aways gave many people hope to cop below $200.

Dawg......

I know you real happy you came up on a couple pairs but let's keep it 100....

Upon initial pics.... Quite a few heads up in here called the FI joints Big Bang wannabes. Said they were actually inferior to the Big Bangs. Showed total disdain for that icy sole too. Mind you just about all those that initially disliked ended up copping pairs anyways. :rofl:

That PREHEAT tag & that ONLINE ONLY release got dudes in here doing 180 spins like skilled dancers. Don't gimme that "dudes been on them since day one" nonsense cause that ain't true. The Hype Bug done bit up quite a few of them. IMO, best colorway so far remains the King's Prides.....I gives a damn about hype.

Some of your posts are pretty delusional. There are always dudes that say they don't fool with the shoe when first seen. There are STILL people saying they are the Big Bang knockoffs so what's your point?

Dudes were def on the colorway just like they were on the south beach 9s after the south beach 8s dropped. Ain't no different.

Feel like DSG giving coupons and Sneakersteal always posting shoes at Outlets for cheap has killed the resellers.

What does one have to do with the other?

Reselling isn't even a factor when you're talking about GRs and outlet kicks.

It's two different arenas.

Resellers become a problem when you're trying to get one pair of whatever limited shoe and there's a guy with "connects" and a fsr on his twin sized mattress.

Yeah from what I remember quite a few of us favored the FIs. We were disappointed at first because we thought they were GS only. And that was before some start to dub them as Big Bang knockoffs.

Trying to like them?! :lol:

Y'all go ahead & sleep on the Gammas. After all.....they didn't cost $250 with a War Machine tag on it.

The thing is, they were decent in pics. Now that i own them they look kind of "dry". Like the KP color pops but these dont imo. The swoosh is what really reeled me in. Im just going to have to try them on.

PREHEAT label wasn't even revealed until recently when dude posted pics of the Miami release. By then people didn't even flinch

Dawg......

Upon initial pics.... Quite a few heads up in here called the FI joints Big Bang wannabes. Said they were actually inferior to the Big Bangs. Showed total disdain for that icy sole too. Mind you just about all those that initially disliked ended up copping pairs anyways. :rofl:

That PREHEAT tag & that ONLINE ONLY release got dudes in here doing 180 spins like skilled dancers. Don't gimme that " FI been the best colorway among the masses from day one" nonsense cause that ain't true. They a'ight, but the best colorway so far remains the King's Prides.....I gives a damn about hype.

Preach!!! It's because of all the hypebeast I missed out on mines :frown:

Dawg......

That PREHEAT tag & that ONLINE ONLY release got dudes in here doing 180 spins like skilled dancers. Don't gimme that " FI been the best colorway among the masses from day one" nonsense cause that ain't true. They a'ight, but the best colorway so far remains the King's Prides.....I gives a damn about hype.

Preach!!! It's because of all the hypebeast I missed out on mines :frown:

Hypebeast huh? Yet u converse with us hypebeast on a forum tho.

Some of your posts are pretty delusional. There are always dudes that say they don't fool with the shoe when first seen. There are STILL people saying they are the Big Bang knockoffs so what's your point?

Dudes were def on the colorway just like they were on the south beach 9s after the south beach 8s dropped. Ain't no different.

No....your delusional, Dawg. Just cause I don't post multiple times on every page like you don't mean I ain't constantly in this thread. You know I'm bout them Brons. Some heads did like the shoe, but what I'm saying is upon initial pics....... the majority had those stated complaints about the Forging Irons. Noticed I didn't even mention complaints about the ridiculous price tag. Your making it seem like everybody in here was a fan of that shoe from the jump, hence you calling homie crazy for thinking that orange shoe wouldn't sit like everything else if it was mass produced.

I think some are confused about the difference between a shoe being hyped and shoe just being dope. Someone mentioned the Big Bangs being hyped. When the pic first surfaced of the BBs and SLHs most of us were feeling both, and that's before it was official they would be the ASG kicks. Unfortunately being apart of that galaxy pack added hype, but being as dope as they were it was deserved.

Trying to like them?! :lol:

Y'all go ahead & sleep on the Gammas. After all.....they didn't cost $250 with a War Machine tag on it.

The thing is, they were decent in pics. Now that i own them they look kind of "dry". Like the KP color pops but these dont imo. The swoosh is what really reeled me in. Im just going to u
have to try them on.
Just return them dawg you aint gots no where to go to get much wear out of them :tongue:

No....your delusional, Dawg. Just cause I don't post multiple times on every page like you don't mean I ain't constantly in this thread. You know I'm bout them Brons. Some heads did like the shoe, but what I'm saying is upon initial pics....... the majority had those stated complaints about the Forging Irons. Noticed I didn't even mention complaints about the ridiculous price tag. Your making it seem like everybody in here was a fan of that shoe from the jump, hence you calling homie crazy for thinking that orange shoe wouldn't sit like everything else if it was mass produced.

I never said everyone loved the shoe. The general consensus was that the shoe was dope. There's no lying about that. Saying everyone hated the shoe and about faced is a balled face lie. I'm just keeping it 100 as you want me to.

Thanks for the heads up, was just about to order. Not taking a chance with the customs draw. These might sit around, so DSG might get in another sale and might be able to cop under retail there.
Seems like all the LeBron XI's are sitting except those Forging Irons. Thx for the heads up tatmantall

Lol.

Nah, you missed out because you obviously didn't know what the hell you were doing.

There were people copping hours after release.

There's nobody to blame but yourself young rook.

your comment is very misleading. You make it sound like you could just get on and cop hrs after when ready the only ppl that were able to cop were guys that kept the link open and thought they weren't able to add it to the cart initially, and then the dude that saw a couple sizes up later that nite

Hypebeast huh? Yet u converse with us hypebeast on a forum tho.

:stoneface: I wasn't referring to everyone as hypebeast some of you guys are ok :wink: just the ones who were adamant about not copping but did anyway, that's nothing new around these parts :lol: a lot of those guys were resellers to though and that's what really grinds my gears >:

Just return them dawg you aint gots no where to go to get much wear out of them
tongue.gif

I know right. And i just accepted a new job so i will no longer be wearing kicks all week. Lol!

I took a quick on foot pic, they are decent.
The silver trim kills it for me. If it was black, would be on these...

$250 was a problem for me. Waffles until the last minute but decided to buy now while I could Vs waiting later and having to pay much more than that.

I'm at the mall now. The gammas looks great in the doctored photos. In person they are cool. The blue is a little dull. Reminds me of the binary blue zoom rookies. By no means are these an ugly shoe tho. I'll cop on discount if possible.

@BigSlim773 Keep them man they look good on feet. For 100 why not. Congrats on the new gig. Keep your kicks you plan to wear in your trunk/office then switch them out when you're off the clock. Voila!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom