Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
lmao it seems that it did, its still searchable... I wonder what some of these warehouses are holding from over the years

Dunkmans not as nice as past ones

You got that right. I expected so much more. Execution is lackluster at best.

Carbon fibers looking really nice!

Both look really nice. Might have to throw some pink laces in the CFs.

Now when these graffiti come out don't everyone talk about how much you're in love with them because I have heard nothing but hate. I, for one, really like them.

I like them too. When it gets closer to the release date, people will change their minds like usual.

[thread="532801"]A lot of people love the graffitti. No need to act like you are the only one that like them.[/thread]

That said, they are terrible to me and the only way if get them is if they were severely discounted. Not even a graffitti design.

That's like saying "I hate broccoli, it tastes terrible. Only way I'd buy it is if it was on sale." Hahaha

Not really :wink:

Last edited:
Have people noticed that these do break in over time and become more comfortable? I ordered an 11.5 in the KP's but they were tight across the top of my foot so I sent them back.
Yes they break in. A lot actually. I'm only 175 and it took a lot of wears, but they are nice now. Had them on all day, then switched to home elites for a workout, and believe it or not, the elites felt like crap. I don't care for how flat the toe box is on the xi's but the cushion is growing on me big time. I just really have to wear unlike viii,ix,x that were great out he box

Imma have to see the AvM in person...pics just ain't doin it for me so far, but the Miami Nights...I'm goin for those

same reason u just did... because when u dress girly... and get called on it... it makes u feel some kind of way...

see if u were to say something like that about shoes i rock... it wouldnt stick... and i would laugh at u... because i rock shoes like a traditional man... but when u dont... it hurts your pride...

ive been in this shoe game for a long time... and the mens shoes keep goin further and further to see how "girly" they can get away with... if we dont start cleaning outour own closet... its only gonna get worse... and we will continue to see less cw's for real men...

up until now weve been kinda lettin it slide... and just laughin our azzes off at these dudes as soon as they leave the room... im just takin a stance... hopefully more will join... better me then these kids goin to their grandmas house and she sees it and is ashamed to know that her son is most likely not interested in females.... thats not something they want their grandma passing away thinking....

im not gonna o.d. on people online... but i am going to keep it real... and if i see it in real life... ima say my comments directly to these dudes... its time for us to bring back mens cw's for men.... these phases (exactly what this is) come and go.... but men will always be men...

thats all i have to say about it

Funny.

What you failed to realize is that I never agreed or disagreed with you.

I just simply said having the conversation of what men should and shouldn't wear on the internet is silly as hell.

Just as you feel certain colors are for females, I feel long winded statements made to persuade another man to feel or dress the way you want him to is for females.

...especially when I doubt you've even seen how any of the men in this thread carry themselves.

But if you wanna go around nagging about your emotions like a broad to people who don't care, go right ahead.

Funny.

What you failed to realize is that I never agreed or disagreed with you.

I just simply said having the conversation of what men should and shouldn't wear on the internet is silly as hell.

Just as you feel certain colors are for females, I feel long winded statements made to persuade another man to feel or dress the way you want him to is for females.

...especially when I doubt you've even seen how any of the men in this thread carry themselves.

But if you wanna go around nagging about your emotions like a broad to people who don't care, go right ahead.

ur gettin way to emotional lmfao... its just my opinion... carry yourself in wutever flowery/glittery way u want to lol... dont let my opinion make u feel ashamed

enjoy the rest of ur night kid lmfao

footlockers system has been shot for their site

all types of older jordans popped up as a glitch and they cancelled every order

prolly the same here

lol...not that it would made any difference , couldn't cop them anyways...But i was about to get mad for no reason... :rofl:

Last edited:
footlockers system has been shot for their site

all types of older jordans popped up as a glitch and they cancelled every order

prolly the same here

thats some b/s smh lol... i did notice some other jordans that strangely popped up now that u mention... i didnt try for any though... would been for nothing anyways now that i know what u just posted

Some more angles of the Dunkman's

Via: SoleAwesome
if I didn't already have the volt x dunkman I would go for these but since I do i'll pass but I actually like 'em and think they look pretty nice, maybe on discount.....
nah... its more like saying "that girl is ugly as i dont know wut... only way i would smash is if i didnt have to work for it"
roll.gif
 I bust out laughing so hard at that
laugh.gif

the KP's are still king of the xi's to me, but those miami nights are giving them a run for their money in my book

Nike hasn't gotten it right on da dunkmans since da 7s :smh:. Oh well money saved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom