Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not going to say you will be wrong because, hell, he could win 5 more championships. We do not know the future. But I am going to say that is a stretch at best.

Those pictures of the Dunkmans are nice but it'll be hard to get them when i have the KPs already.

Those on foots of the AvM are very very nice

KPs are sick. Doubled up. Passed on Aways/Gammas. Copped FI. Want to double up on TW. Want Carbons/Miami Nights. And the AVM are growing on me.

I am predicting that LeBron tomahawk dunk logo is going to be even more iconic than Air Jordan come 10 years from now. 
Not a chance. The jumpman was an instant hit and was all over everything that mike had his hands in. We rarely even see that dunkman guy.

I'm trying to like the AvMs, but I no matter how many pics I see of them, I still think they're ugly...
I like the Dunkmans, though.

I can't believe I'm hooked to the 11s. Tried staying away from it because of the price and wasn't really feeling early pics. Until I saw the KP in person :x :pimp: left me wanting more: another pair of KP, TW, carbon and who knows what's next_. Gonna be an expensive holiday for sure :frown: :smh:

Maybe if they utilized the dunk man more, but at this point no Lebron logo will be more popular than the jump man, and the swoosh will probably always be the main logo of Lebron signatures sadly

I'm trying to like the AvMs, but I no matter how many pics I see of them, I still think they're ugly...
I like the Dunkmans, though.

They're $200 that's not really chump change. Don't stress yourself out if you're gonna anticipate a buyers remorse. Buy what you honestly like and can afford. And by afford I mean bills paid, money in the bank :wink:

With that said Miami Knights, AvM and Dunkmans copped. I'll probably forego X1 to cop these kicks :tongue: oh how I wish I had either a swoosh or consistent access to the employee store :lol:

Last edited:
Fingers crossed that carbon fiber posite on the MNs becomes available down the road on iD...

This probably belongs in the ID thread but I'm with you! It would be a problem. Might even come out better than the MN because you could make a FP1 inspired pair.

Haha yeah it was a toss up whether I post that in here or the iD thread but I agree man.

AvMs are growing on me now, guarantee it will be like the KPs and I see them in person and can't resist. Sounds blasphemous but this model makes me want to sell all my other Brons except for a handful or pairs.

For me...the sole killed the AvM. But the other problem is that every picture of them looks different. That newest one does look good...but who knows what filters/settings were used.

All the better that there are CWs that I'm not feelin'...Copped  2 KPs, Aways, TWs, FI, Gammas, and I want the Miami Nights.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom