Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So since all of you are passing on those forging irons can someone get a pair for me?ill cover retail plus shipping plus gas.WHADDAYASAY? 8) 8) 8)
I got u for 400(plus that ridiculous shipping cost to Europe), what size u need

Wait the $250 price tag doesn't come with the special black box? Ah, I'm going to get it anyway, it's one of the best looking shoes ever to me.  Wish I had a chance to pay retail in this tlo age.

Last edited:
Also funniest thing i read that the athlete wearing the model of a shoe shouldn't affect how the shoe is going in sales , and that this is a recent attitude.ARE YOU DRUNK?

1.Im 32 years old , and i can't even imagine what course would jordan xi (my favourite sneaker all-time) would have if jordan after two games went back to the x s.I love the shoe , i would still cop it easily,but that has nothing to do with sales in general.

2.No one is saying that the lebron xis arent beautiful cause lebron isn't wearing them.No one is saying that these won't sell or stay in shelves based in the fact that he won't wear them for some matches.BUT PLEASE DO UNDERSTAND THIS FELLOW 'SNEAKERHEAD' .LEBRON COMPLETELY PASSING ON THE XI LINE(a thing i HIGHLY doubt will happen by the way) WILL BE DISASTROUS FOR ITS SALES.Yes we heard that you like them.We heard that you wear them casual no matter what the **** Lebron does with them you ll love them anyways.BUT YOU ALONE DO NOT DICTATE HOW SALES WILL GO.

I hope you understand that this is a BASKETBALL shoe.PERFORMANCE shoe.How good is it for its sales that if the BASKETBALL player it gets its name from doesn't wear it to PERFORM at all?Once again this is not about YOU.No one said you shouldn't buy them.Its just that many people will hesitate to.

Last edited:
- why is the insole removable anyway, is there supposed to be an option for the Nike +, or another insole down the road somewhere? Maybe interchangeable with the elites? I was going through the Nike I.D. and it didn't look like it (Like the Kobe 8 had options on the insole last year)

- what is going to be the $ of the canons $200 or $250

- is it me or does it seem like they are not pumping out the colors of the 11's like they were the 10's last year? Or maybe it's just early and we just don't have the info yet.

You must be a joke thinking 1.i was serious 2.you could just re-sell in public in here :smh: :smh: :smh:
I'm not a joke, if u don't want something don't ask. also u have no right to complain about reselling, u do it all the time

Last edited:
I wonder if we kept asking nike why these FI are $50 more than all the others what they'd even say? Like what's even the BS excuse?

Watch your mouth boy, don't got time to bicker back and forth with you, if you read the rules u would know ur not allowed to make fun of other members

REPORTED FOR YOUR BUY/SELL ATTEMPT

JAKE'S ON YOU I'M AN OCTOPUS

EDIT: NOT TOWARDS U ALP 

Last edited:
Damn thought u reported me after the saucony hookup, I woulda been heated :lol:

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's NO BUYING (LAOKRATWR, I couldn't tell if you were joking. Seemed like a joke but if someone really could hook you up, you would take it) AND SELLING (alp). Love y'all both but take that stuff to PM and/or just move on guys. It's not that serious.

Last edited:
I was kidding too :lol:

Hopefully you're able to grab a pair/have an NTer pick you up one.

my 2 size 12 pairs from the european release are coming in tommorow bro.;p) ill post pics in here when i get my first xi .)

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's NO BUYING (LAOKRATWR, I couldn't tell if you were joking. Seemed like a joke but if someone really could hook you up, you would take it) AND SELLING (alp). Love y'all both but take that stuff to PM and/or just move on guys. It's not that serious.
I know I made a mistake but no need for him to be a jerk about it. He could've said he was joking and then it wouldve been done. He took the extra step calling me a joke twice

I know I made a mistake but no need for him to be a jerk about it. He could've said he was joking and then it wouldve been done. He took the extra step calling me a joke twice

sorry if i was somewhat an *** bro didn't mean for you to take it that hard. **end debate,thread moving on**

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom