Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
To be honest, I don't even think the limited tag is encouraging people to cop these at 250. I'm sure everyone (or at least myself) is getting really tired of limited, more expensive shoes with the lack of exclusivities (in this case, even the same lebron box) for these releases.

The irons are just an orange shoe with a lacelock. That's it. zzzZZZzzz

The KP's had a much more intricate color scheme, including the tropical liner...and they were a mass GR for $200.

The TW's are incredibly intricate and again have a unique liner, still $200 (no idea on availability).

Reading through earlier post changing out the insole, i decided to change it out. WoW what a difference........Feel so much better and the pinky toe issue is gone. This is probably the reason he is not wearing them. Fellas try it. you will be amazed. Now i dont play ball and wont wear these til next summer , but if you only rock them to wear with a fit replace that sole immediately.

Reading through earlier post changing out the insole, i decided to change it out. WoW what a difference........Feel so much better and the pinky toe issue is gone. This is probably the reason he is not wearing them. Fellas try it. you will be amazed. Now i dont play ball and wont wear these til next summer , but if you only rock them to wear with a fit replace that sole immediately.

Which insole did you put in instead?

I was at the Florida Mall and saw a dude rocking the FI. They're not OMG but they're nice in a citrusy kind of way. The HoH had no clue about the 14th release date. They're going to be a serious quicks strike, lol. Probably FCFS since the release is Thursday and they don't have them in stock (probably a Mon/Tues shipment).

I think there is going to be zero chance of me picking the FI up online. Not because I don't want to but because I think the availability and hype of them are too high.

I just purchased a Dr scholls with arch support because i have super flat wide feet. I might add i went for the massaging gel because it seemed so right...lol

That's what I was thinking about doing, how do they fit now? When I took out the huge insole and tried them on the difference was ridiculous and was thinking the shoe would be to floppy with a normal flatter insole since I like to wear mine untied.....

That's what I was thinking about doing, how do they fit now? When I took out the huge insole and tried them on the difference was ridiculous and was thinking the shoe would be to floppy with a normal flatter insole since I like to wear mine untied.....
Hey they fit really good for me. I wear my shoes laced up but i dont tie the shoe up. I walked around the house in them and it was good to go. Not floppy at all, like i said i have wide feet so they fill out the width of the shoe.

Hey they fit really good for me. I wear my shoes laced up but i dont tie the shoe up. I walked around the house in them and it was good to go. Not floppy at all, like i said i have wide feet so they fill out the width of the shoe.

Solid, good lookin out, I'm a go for it

Man I have to hurry up and get me a pair of aways....im watching open court on nba tv and they have one in a case in the background and its lookin so sexy!

Yeah the snowflake graphics push the Xmas into the "too much" for me too
read that they are actually trees and not snowflakes.....AND YOU ARE TO BLAME FOR THE PRICE HIKE FOR THE FI....if you were one of the ones saying that im going to pass or either cop on discount all other CWs except the FI....nike hears that and actually see CWs still sitting or selling for under retail just a day or so after RD...why not make the shoe people say they would buy on RD limited with a price increase because they see they already have you by the wallet!

Last edited:
anyone have a lead on a 11.5 or 12 KP at retail? i struck out twice last week and hope im not relegated to resellers at this point. also, the $250 for the FI is crazy IMO, you can nearly ID an identical pair for the same if you dont cop on RD

anyone have a lead on a 11.5 or 12 KP at retail? i struck out twice last week and hope im not relegated to resellers at this point. also, the $250 for the FI is crazy IMO, you can nearly ID an identical pair for the same if you dont cop on RD

Nike by me still has a ton of sizes. I can check Tuesday for you.

read that they are actually trees and not snowflakes.....AND YOU ARE TO BLAME FOR THE PRICE HIKE FOR THE FI....if you were one of the ones saying that im going to pass or either cop on discount all other CWs except the FI....nike hears that and actually see CWs still sitting or selling for under retail just a day or so after RD...why not make the shoe people say they would buy on RD limited with a price increase because they see they already have you by the wallet!

What? Lol

Back
Top Bottom