• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Everyo
Everyone who has twitter should just keep hammering Nike's account with that question.
I am. I mean I get an upcharge like last year's BHM if there is different packaging or something, but literally $50 for a lace lock doesn't make sense at all. And even if they're doing it "just becasue they can", there still has to be a reason like "packaging"

I am. I mean I get an upcharge like last year's BHM if there is different packaging or something, but literally $50 for a lace lock doesn't make sense at all. And even if they're doing it "just becasue they can", there still has to be a reason like "packaging"

There wasn't any special packaging with last years BHM & A72.

We honestly just paid $20 more for 3m lol

Nike doesn't care, and I don't understand why people are trying make sense of it.

I mean from my POV 250 is really steep but I don't have the Big Bangs and I will refuse to pay re-sell. So if I don't cop on RD then the void left by not having Big Bangs will still be there and I can't let that happen.

Just an opinion, but I think the secret to a good "Christmas" shoe is one that can also be worn throughout the rest of the year. If you toss trees and snowflakes on them, it's pretty much a one-month shoe.

Lebron 8, 9, X...kobe 8 (stained glass, awesome), grinch 6, KD V...all 12-month shoes.

That being said, I think the XI Christmas is pretty awesome...for Lebron to wear on Christmas (or will he...)

forging iron price seems to be $250 to promote the nike id 11's

some will miss out and make id's and others will pass to make id's

while others will buy id's and forges

Yea Im serious....the FI are made the same as the KP and Aways, no special material or packing with them...the only difference is people are ready and willing to buy on RD and that was before they knew about the 50 increase as opposed to the other CWs people said they arent going to cop or wait til they hit discount and are able to use coupons....no company I know puts out a product and wants it to sell for under the price they set it at....here comes the FI and the feedback is mostly positive and people could care less about the shoe being 200$ now and saying they will cop on RD instead of "im going to wait til they hit discount before I cop" why not bank off of everyone's anticipation for the shoe and tack on another 50$ that nike feel they can get on RD

Yea Im serious....the FI are made the same as the KP and Aways, no special material or packing with them...the only difference is people are ready and willing to buy on RD and that was before they knew about the 50 increase as opposed to the other CWs people said they arent going to cop or wait til they hit discount and are able to use coupons....no company I know puts out a product and wants it to sell for under the price they set it at....here comes the FI and the feedback is mostly positive and people could care less about the shoe being 200$ now and saying they will cop on RD instead of "im going to wait til they hit discount before I cop" why not bank off of everyone's anticipation for the shoe and tack on another 50$ that nike feel they can get on RD

Well good for you man, unfortunately that has nothing to do with me lol.. The only thing I've said about the orange ones is I don't have room for em.. Whoever your aiming that at isn't me I don't care what price they release at cuz I'm not buying them

There wasn't any special packaging with last years BHM & A72.

We honestly just paid $20 more for 3m lol

Nike doesn't care, and I don't understand why people are trying make sense of it.

And that's why I'd get like a $20 price increase, but $50 is just stupid. Totally unjustified and shouldn't be the same price as an ID.

On a side note, who remembers back when id'ing a shoe was only a $10 upcharge? Those were the days...:smh:

Well they are sneakerheads. This isn't a forum for podiatrists or orthopedic surgeons.

Exactly, so don't assume that this is a conspiracy theory concocted by Nike because like you said "this is a shoe forum. Not a forum for podiatrists or orthopedic surgeons. "

Thank you for restating my exact point.

Last edited:
so Nike Lebron gets paid 10 millions dollars a year to promote nike, and he cant even wear his shoes?  Don't know if I ever heard of another athlete doing that, I am sure Nike is livid.. wonder if they it is in his contract.. wouldn't be surprised if it is..I mean nike pays him to promote the shoes they are selling (lebron 11).. so how can he possibly do that if he is wearing X elites (which nike no longer sells).   

Last edited:
To be honest, I don't even think the limited tag is encouraging people to cop these at 250. I'm sure everyone (or at least myself) is getting really tired of limited, more expensive shoes with the lack of exclusivities (in this case, even the same lebron box) for these releases.
agreed, myself included.. I really wanted them when pictures leeked, but the price tag and limitness have turned me off from them.  I loved how the KPs released and thats how all shoe releases should be. 

so Nike Lebron gets paid 10 millions dollars a year to promote nike, and he cant even wear his shoes?  Don't know if I ever heard of another athlete doing that, I am sure Nike is livid.. wonder if they it is in his contract.. wouldn't be surprised if it is..I mean nike pays him to promote the shoes they are selling (lebron 11).. so how can he possibly do that if he is wearing X elites (which nike no longer sells).   

Lol Nike can be as mad as they want to be.

Lebron is their biggest athlete, if for whatever reason he is not happy all they can do is make him happy...

No matter how big that contract is.

Back
Top Bottom