Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
yea idk about anyone else but im not too worried about the FI release..IMO there is nothing too special about them besides a nickname.. and Nike has been putting a nickname on every shoe lately it seems :smh:

not to mention we have been able to ID an all orange LeBron with the 10s and now 11s, and not too many ppl have been jumping on it. But when Nike releases an all orange shoe people eat it up

Don't know if it's the price or just that I'm content with the KP but the old me would of went ham on these XI's. I could see myself only having one cw of this model when it's all said and done

yea idk about anyone else but im not too worried about the FI release..IMO there is nothing too special about them besides a nickname.. and Nike has been putting a nickname on every shoe lately it seems :smh:

not to mention we have been able to ID an all orange LeBron with the 10s and now 11s, and not too many ppl have been jumping on it. But when Nike releases an all orange shoe people eat it up

I'm good on "oranged" shoes--- I mean, that's part of the reason I passed on the big bangs. I wasn't sad about missing them AT.ALL.

At this point, I'm not sure if I just don't like XIs and the KPs were an exception for me

Or it's me being so disappointed by every c/w since the KPs thats causing me to 2nd guess this shoe.

Either way, they'll probably end up dropping like 20 more c/w's, 4 elites and 10 lows so I'm sure I'll find something else I like lol

^^^ BRUH. I could give a Eff Less what the Masses Do. That's a SHEEP's Mentality.

I've got Sweats for Chilling that are Baggy & Comfy. I've got Sweats that are Tapered & Cuffed that I'll wear to look nice, but STILL Comfy.

Point Being... People have Different Reasons for Doing Different Things. The reasoning doesn't have to be predicated off what someone else is doing.

Just bc you wear Sunglasses to Look Cool & Go w/ Your Fit, doesn't mean I can't wear Sunglasses TO SHIELD THE HARSH SUN FROM MY EYES! LOL

mean.gif
I want you to read your post again and tell me how it disproves anything son just said.
laugh.gif
Maybe in the past when sweats were considered loungewear.

But lately a handful of highend designers have incorporated their take on sweatpants into their looks.

Making sweatpants fashionable

And nothing fashionable is meant to fit "loose and comfy"
No where in this post did duke say that people were wearing slim cuffed sweats strictly because it's fashionable to, or that comfort isn't valued anymore. All he said is that with slim sweats being all over the place, it's not fashionable to wear baggy ones; the same way wearing baggy jeans is no longer fashionable. That's it.

Now, if you're not a fan of that line of thinking, cool; do you. But "lol, get out of here, bruh
indifferent.gif
" makes it sound like he's off the mark.
You're contradicting yourself.  If it's not fashionable to wear baggy sweatpants than deductive reasoning would mean it would be fashionable to wear slims...

Think, speak, and you shall not have an asinine comment.

You're contradicting yourself.  If it's not fashionable to wear baggy sweatpants than deductive reasoning would mean it would be fashionable to wear slims...

Think, speak, and you shall not have an asinine comment.

It's hilarious how condescending your reply was when it was in fact YOU who clearly didn't properly comprehend what I typed :lol:

No where did I say that wearing slim sweats weren't fashionable. I said that the original post this whole conversation stemmed from never said that people were ONLY wearing slim sweatpants because they are considered fashionable. They are just as comfortable as baggy sweatpants outside of some people not being used to having fabric that close to their legs.

It's all a matter of preference, and I felt like "Lol! Get out of here, bruh :stoneface: " insinuated that one person was somehow less correct than the other.

KP and away are still the two hardest colorways we've seen so far imo

Makes the FI, because of the gimmick release, an easy pass.

Only release I'm really looking foward to is the AvM.

Last edited:

OH I HOPE YOU'RE BUILDING A HOUSE WHEN U ROCKING TIMBS

OH I HOPE YOU'RE RUNNING A MARATHON WEARING THEM ASICS

OH I HOPE YOU'RE DEFENDING OUR COUNTRY IF YOURE WEARING CAMO.
maybe not building a house, but i gotta pillow fort

maybe not a marathon, but a few miles

maybe not defending you, but i hunt baby bunnies with my bare hands

user status: BAWSE

maybe not building a house, but i gotta pillow fort

maybe not a marathon, but a few miles

maybe not defending you, but i hunt baby bunnies with my bare hands

user status: BAWSE

work has ruined camo anything for me lol but this is the truth, why do people get so hung up on what everyone else wears or does, I will never understand it and it's not just in this forum or the NT community its everywhere
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom