Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
y never a 13
mean.gif
Damn. Size 13 was up Friday morning when i copped my 12.

While doing some FI research today one of my local hoh said I'd have to call back Wednesday. So i called the other one and they said theyd have them for sure. That seems a little odd to me. Guess I'll play it by ear.

They're trolling you, at this point no HOH know if they are getting them or not...

JM

Last edited:
Lower back injury = BOGUS EXCUSE BY NIKE

Nonsense, why would Nike tell LeBron what to say.
it's very clear that LeBron has anatomical issues with his feet, this effects the alignment of his spine.
This issue as most chiropractors know leads to back pain, that's why most sell custom insoles.

I believe back pain will be a common theme for LeBron as he ages.

Last edited:
Nonsense, why would Nike tell LeBron what to say.
it's very clear that LeBron has anatomical issues with his feet, this effects the alignment of his spine.
This issue as most chiropractors know leads to back pain, that's why most sell custom insoles.

I believe back pain will be a common theme for LeBron as he ages.
Preach

Just a thought but if it's an issue with the cushioning is it not plausible to assume that nike would just make LBJ a new midsole with the proper support he's needing??? I.e. Reminiscent of the X in regards to feel? I mean, sounds like quite a few of you are pulling the insole out of yours and replacing them, why wouldn't they do that if it is truly the shoe, seems like an easy fix.... Maybe I'm missing something though

Just a thought but if it's an issue with the cushioning is it not plausible to assume that nike would just make LBJ a new midsole with the proper support he's needing??? I.e. Reminiscent of the X in regards to feel? I mean, sounds like quite a few of you are pulling the insole out of yours and replacing them, why wouldn't they do that if it is truly the shoe, seems like an easy fix.... Maybe I'm missing something though

It has to be something else besides the insole, someone mentioned the posite material on the toe area..

As you said, he'd need to wear each pair more than once. Maybe opt for 30 pairs to wear over 82 games? It would still keep things fresh and he wouldn't have to break a new pair every game.

However if the Lunarlon cushioning is too soft for his build then it's an entirely different story.
I believe he wants to have a new color damn near every night.

If the Lunarlon was too soft for him they would just switch out the modular cushioning for him and no one would be the wiser.

He either isn't gripping the floor right fresh from the box, or the upper is causing him discomfort.

The speculation/constant concern of what James is playing basketball in and how to fix this issue is getting really tired.. Let it go people, like the sneaker because YOU like it or dislike it.. If he never wore the x in any games ever or even to practice in whatever it'd STILL be my favorite Lebron model and I'd have still bought the exact same amount..
I mean really do you have actual love for the sneaker or just a public image persona of an athletes shoe preference? That why Yeezy's are popular? Lol cuz those things are butt ugly

@snottiedrippin I think it is an issue of comfort and performance.

I would never wear the XIs casually, because they are meant to be worn for on court performance. They are specifically designed for LBJ and are meant to be a performance monster.

The fact that LBJ is not wearing these, means that comfort wise, these are not up to his standards.

Furthermore, if he is experiencing back issues as well, why would I jeopardize my health and well being by wearing a shoe he will not?

IMO.

The speculation/constant concern of what James is playing basketball in and how to fix this issue is getting really tired.. Let it go people, like the sneaker because YOU like it or dislike it.. If he never wore the x in any games ever or even to practice in whatever it'd STILL be my favorite Lebron model and I'd have still bought the exact same amount..
I mean really do you have actual love for the sneaker or just a public image persona of an athletes shoe preference? That why Yeezy's are popular? Lol cuz those things are butt ugly
If a shoe is made for someone particular and they cant use it, people will raise questions.   If Shawn White does not want to ride this years skateboard, people will believe that last years is better.

One thing that makes me mental is when traction gets worse with a " new and improved" shoe.

We shouldnt keep moving backwards in an attempt to tell a story.

Whats the damn story anyway, a rubber moonscape?

If they failed to make a better shoe FOR LBJ than last year, THEY FAILED. Price an name attachment go hand in hand

End of the day, without the lebron name attachment these joints would be 50$ cheaper and people could let these stand on their own. However there is a line of his shoes to compare them to and all 10 of those previous worked better for him.

This is like the first guard suitable shoe bron has had since arguably the 2 and wow he aint wearing them.

Son is just not a guard shoe type of guy. 

@snottiedrippin I think it is an issue of comfort and performance.

I would never wear the XIs casually, because they are meant to be worn for on court performance. They are specifically designed for LBJ and are meant to be a performance monster.

The fact that LBJ is not wearing these, means that comfort wise, these are not up to his standards.

Furthermore, if he is experiencing back issues as well, why would I jeopardize my health and well being by wearing a shoe he will not?

IMO.

If there not up to "his standards" that has nothing to do with me..
Understand where your coming from just saying HIS issues are his issues, of course they were designed for his feet but the same can be said for any major star with a signature line of models..
I don't hoop in mine, by choice, pure casual.. I'm looking for nothing BUT comfort and if they don't meet Lebrons "criteria" again, I'm not Lebron James, I'm a sneaker fanatic who loves the SNEAKERS

^last part was well said. I 100% get why the questions keep coming and why people are somewhat disappointed he's not wearin them. Unless you're a (hate to use this word) hypebeast who just got into shoes because they're trendy or whatever, I think it's safe to say we've all been into sneakers since we've been kids. And as a kid, what could be coolerthan having your favorite athletes shoes? I don't understad the hypermasculine comments on here challenging peoples manlihood because they care if bron wears em. I'm grown now but I remember that feeling as a kid, so it's still in me underneath all the grown up bs. But I DO get it when they're referring to people who all of a sudden don't like the shoe when they previously did. If you did get it because it was cool when lebron was wearing em and now hate them cuz he's not, then you're buying sneakers for the wrong reasons.

If a shoe is made for someone particular and they cant use it, people will raise questions.   If Shawn White does not want to ride this years skateboard, people will believe that last years is better.
One thing that makes me mental is when traction gets worse with a " new and improved" shoe.
We shouldnt keep moving backwards in an attempt to tell a story.
Whats the damn story anyway, a rubber moonscape?

If they failed to make a better shoe FOR LBJ than last year, THEY FAILED. Price an name attachment go hand in hand
End of the day, without the lebron name attachment these joints would be 50$ cheaper and people could let these stand on their own. However there is a line of his shoes to compare them to and all 10 of those previous worked better for him.

This is like the first guard suitable shoe bron has had since arguably the 2 and wow he aint wearing them.
Son is just not a guard shoe type of guy. 

I understand what your saying as well the only problem is NONE of US know what the problem is, none of us are Lebron lol..
It's easy to speculate and take educated guesses but that's all these pages and pages are is.. Speculation..
It may be a reason none of us have guessed or may even be a marketing thing (it sure as hell has these people talking) point is, who knows??? Only Lebron himself..
Bottom line is enjoy the shoes or don't enjoy them.. It's just next to pathetic IMO to "switch on" the "like" button for these only when there on his feet and have all these "problems" with them when there not

Carbons fibers would be fire if they didn't have the white toe box swoosh. Ruins the entire shoe IMO

Last edited:
Lebron not wearing the XIs is a good argument, but for the wrong generation  

There are pros and cons to both sides, but ultimately the bottom line is: If its fly nobody will care and they'll continue to sell.

If you really feel a way, speak with your wallet and maybe the discos will happen faster. But complaining on a forum and still copping does nothing

Back
Top Bottom