• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
View media item 649076
So it begins... I wish everyone who wants luck and pray you get them. As for me I am passing. Doesn't feel like a fall/winter shoe nike should have saved these for late spring/ early summer's.

Lebron not wearing the XIs is a good argument, but for the wrong generation 

There are pros and cons to both sides, but ultimately the bottom line is: If its fly nobody will care and they'll continue to sell.

If you really feel a way, speak with your wallet and maybe the discos will happen faster. But complaining on a forum and still copping does nothing

This is so true..
I stop caring about the "nostalgia" or warm fuzzy feelings attached to a basketball sneaker with the departure of Michael Jordan that's MY generation and quit on the retros cuz there terrible now, quit on the flagships cuz they were SUPPOSED to end with the Air Jordan xx3 now there's an "Air Jordan" xx8 and that's just cheap to me..
Anyways besides that, now, it's all about just love for the shoe; all things it's design/color/personal appeal whatever, not the athlete behind it, but I realize that's ME and not everyone else on this forum.. Guess I forget a newer generation looks at Lebron somewhat how I looked at Mike..
Just have a REAL hard time seeing that lol..
Cuz like dude said here it's a different generation and what was once leathers and suedes is now synthetic plastics with a million different color choices and styles
Done rambling let's just hopefully move on from what Lebrons doing somewhat and focus more on some actual shoes..
Done with the subject

^^^ BRUH. I could give a Eff Less what the Masses Do. That's a SHEEP's Mentality.

I've got Sweats for Chilling that are Baggy & Comfy. I've got Sweats that are Tapered & Cuffed that I'll wear to look nice, but STILL Comfy.

Point Being... People have Different Reasons for Doing Different Things. The reasoning doesn't have to be predicated off what someone else is doing.

Just bc you wear Sunglasses to Look Cool & Go w/ Your Fit, doesn't mean I can't wear Sunglasses TO SHIELD THE HARSH SUN FROM MY EYES! LOL

mean.gif

Damn. They're looking good here.

I have the Terracotta's and they don't quite look like this photo O'DirtyReseller posted.

The grey is darker in shade and the sole is more purple than in this photo. In the photo it looks almost blue but
in your hands they are clearly a darker purple.

Last edited:
^^^ BRUH. I could give a Eff Less what the Masses Do. That's a SHEEP's Mentality.

I've got Sweats for Chilling that are Baggy & Comfy. I've got Sweats that are Tapered & Cuffed that I'll wear to look nice, but STILL Comfy.

Point Being... People have Different Reasons for Doing Different Things. The reasoning doesn't have to be predicated off what someone else is doing.

Just bc you wear Sunglasses to Look Cool & Go w/ Your Fit, doesn't mean I can't wear Sunglasses TO SHIELD THE HARSH SUN FROM MY EYES! LOL

:smh:

I want you to read your post again and tell me how it disproves anything son just said. :lol:

Maybe in the past when sweats were considered loungewear.

But lately a handful of highend designers have incorporated their take on sweatpants into their looks.

Making sweatpants fashionable

And nothing fashionable is meant to fit "loose and comfy"

No where in this post did duke say that people were wearing slim cuffed sweats strictly because it's fashionable to, or that comfort isn't valued anymore. All he said is that with slim sweats being all over the place, it's not fashionable to wear baggy ones; the same way wearing baggy jeans is no longer fashionable. That's it.

Now, if you're not a fan of that line of thinking, cool; do you. But "lol, get out of here, bruh :stoneface: " makes it sound like he's off the mark.

Everyone is knocking Demarcus Cousins pic wearing the TWs. I mean they are performance shoes at the end of the day so they are meant for the court, and nobody can deny that the CW for them match up quite nice witn Kings colors.

Throwing in the towel on the forging irons. $250 plus tax is too much. Probably will focus on the gammas if they are discountable. Carbons are in my future for the time being. I have big bangs so I'm not missing too much. I love the ixs

Probably had a change of heart due to realizing the cost is too much too son and having my aways. This cool looks good from the side but I don't really like the medial look and how fat the are from the back. Not worth the price to me tho.

Everyone is knocking Demarcus Cousins pic wearing the TWs. I mean they are performance shoes at the end of the day so they are meant for the court, and nobody can deny that the CW for them match up quite nice witn Kings colors.

True ik whem I seen it I was only looking at the kicks could care less if kwame brown was rocking them... that pic did the TW's no justice what so ever.

The speculation/constant concern of what James is playing basketball in and how to fix this issue is getting really tired.. Let it go people, like the sneaker because YOU like it or dislike it.. If he never wore the x in any games ever or even to practice in whatever it'd STILL be my favorite Lebron model and I'd have still bought the exact same amount..
I mean really do you have actual love for the sneaker or just a public image persona of an athletes shoe preference? That why Yeezy's are popular? Lol cuz those things are butt ugly

That's the way of life now with sneakers bro. The almighty co-sign.

Lol, cosigned with this..
Only ones of those that don't completely suck are the Xmas and that's cuz of that dope pale green.. otherwise it's shaped on dudes foot like trash, suppose that's a GS
if it wasnt for the snowflakes i would be all over the christmas cause they remind me of the jades .. i love that color.  but the snowflakes kill it for me.

Throwing in the towel on the forging irons. $250 plus tax is too much. Probably will focus on the gammas if they are discountable. Carbons are in my future for the time being. I have big bangs so I'm not missing too much. I love the ixs

Probably had a change of heart due to realizing the cost is too much too son and having my aways. This cool looks good from the side but I don't really like the medial look and how fat the are from the back. Not worth the price to me tho.
At this rate the Carbons are gonna go for $250 as well though (but I hope not) it's like Nike releases pics of the upcoming releases and watches the hype the colorway can produce a base the price it should be off of that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom