• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
over here.....where?
Sorry...Taiwan  
smile.gif

Release date is tomorrow 11/11 AFAIK, but quite a few shops started selling them today...

Quite a few pics floating around the net this afternoon.

Thanks bro, I'm thinking about just throwing some basic insoles from a pair of Nikes in them as well or some Dr. Scholl's. I was astounded by how low to the ground the shoe actually was and how much room I actually had in the shoe after I tried them on with the insole out of them. I actually think the issue with fit could easily be resolved by Nike though (if there is a fit problem of course), all they need to do is make a lower profile insole for Bron (as well as future releases) and give 'em some more room.
Roshe insoles work well

Last edited:
Whats up everyone? New to NT after lurking forever. Woke up Friday morning planning to cop the KP's from FL but my size 12 was gone already. Went on NDC and saw a few sizes available including size 12 and copped with the quickness.  Got my shipping confirmation yesterday! Feels good to get the KP's for retail after this long.

Maybe in the past when sweats were considered loungewear.

But lately a handful of highend designers have incorporated their take on sweatpants into their looks.

Making sweatpants fashionable

And nothing fashionable is meant to fit "loose and comfy"

So cause some designer decides to turn something into a tighter fit, the world has to follow suit and must stop wearing clothes how they like? Sheepish mentality.
And obviously in that pic the dude isn't wearing designer sweats. Hanes makes a loose, comfy fit and that seems to be what he is wearing.

Mann all the upcoming cw's are kinda weak.. I'm happy with my KP and Aways, might get the gamma's but I think I'll wait, I usually don't get more than 3 cw's for the same model so waiting for anything that'll be dope, might just wait till the playoffs for the elite models if they still gonna do that this year..

Whats up everyone? New to NT after lurking forever. Woke up Friday morning planning to cop the KP's from FL but my size 12 was gone already. Went on NDC and saw a few sizes available including size 12 and copped with the quickness.  Got my shipping confirmation yesterday! Feels good to get the KP's for retail after this long.
glad that u finally stopped lurking and joined in and introduced yourself...glad that u got your pair...not glad that u paid retail when u can get them under retail

glad that u finally stopped lurking and joined in and introduced yourself...glad that u got your pair...not glad that u paid retail when u can get them under retail
Thanks homie and under retail where?? I knew DSG had em for under retail and should've jumped on em then but waited too  late. I looked or thought i did everywhere and couldnt find anywhere else that had size 12s in stock.

Looks like NDC restocked the Kings Pride. 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 11, 11.5, 14, and 15 for anyone who missed a retail pair. Or lewi1913 if he wants a 6th pair :lol:

Mann all the upcoming cw's are kinda weak.. I'm happy with my KP and Aways, might get the gamma's but I think I'll wait, I usually don't get more than 3 cw's for the same model so waiting for anything that'll be dope, might just wait till the playoffs for the elite models if they still gonna do that this year..

We're kinda the same. I usually get 2 normal CWs and 1 Elite. I make exceptions though. I'll just have to wait and see in this case. Gotta get the warriors though.

Back
Top Bottom